Ch. 3 - You should have seen this coming.

So I am gonna try to upload as much as I can seeing as I'm on sprinng break! Hope you like it.

FAN, VOTE, and COMMENT!

Vaness Xo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once Trent spotted me he looked over and winked at me. I just smirked back and put my ray bands on, waiting for him to walk over with all his friends.

"Hey baby." Trent said once he got close enough to rap his hand around my waist and hug me.

"Oh hey." He just looked at me confused.

"Babe don't telll me your still angry about last night. Come on you know I love you."

"Oh I'm not don't worry."

"Good baby I wouldn't want to lose you."

"It's already to late for that, but ok."

"WHAT!" He yelled anger clear in his voice. He also caused the whole student body to turn and watch what was happening with the happy go lucky couple.

"Aww babe don't tell me you didn't know that I knew when you hang out with the guys you cheat on me." I said in a baby voice knowing it would piss him off more.

"Scar thats just crazy to think."

"Nope it's not. Aspecially when I have prof, so why don't you stop your act and go fuck a slut. You should have seen this coming babe." As I said this I pulled up my ray bands using them as a headband and just smirked at him. He stood there with his mouth hung open in shock that he wasn't careful enough.

Without waiting for a reply I turned and linked arms with Kass, still smirking and started walking away with the whole student body that was in the car park watching.

"Oh by the way babe were over. Have fun with your sluts." I threw over my shoulder. Some stood there in shock while others burst out laughing. Kass and I walked up to my brother and the guys.

"Remind me to never get on your bad side." Max said with Liam shaking his head in agreement.

"Baby sis that was so funny. You should have seen his face when you walked away and everyone stood laughing at him," Jake said while unable to control his laughter. After his statment we all joined in laughing with Jake.

"Alright everyone get to class the bell is gonna ring any second." Once Jake finished his sentance the bell rang. " Ha see I'm sychic."

"Whatever foats your boat sweety." I said while chuckling and walking to my first period class.

Walking into maths I went over and sat in my normal seat next to Kass to see her watching a video on someone's phone under the table. " Kass what are you watching?"

"Oh it's hilarious! Someone got you breaking up with Trent on video and put it on facebook with a bunch of edits to it. You need to see this." She said while handing me the phone. When I finished watching it I couln't stop laughing it was so funny.

"Oh my god that was so funny who did it?"

"Um no one knows, but Jake told me it was him and the guys." She whispered to me since our teacher had just come in.

Uh I hate maths and having it first period sucks. I had already learned all of this in my summer classes that I took so it was easy for me. Raising my hand I waited for my teacher to realize.

"Yes Scarlette?"

"Can I go to the bathroom." I asked.

"Sure but you should take your stuff with you since there is only three minutes left of the period."