Ch. 10 - The Game

Hey guys sorry the im uploading so late!! Hope you enjoy it.

FAN, VOTE, COMMENT

Vaness XO <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SCAR'S POV

The week had gone by quickly. Between Noah taking care of me and all the tiny notes in my locker telling me to get better soon, I had a fun week. Also Jake was getting used to seeing me and Noah together and me with him and Kass. It was finally friday, meaning there was a football game after school.

Looking over at my clock I saw it was time to get up seeing as I needed to take a shower. "Hey babe, come on we gotta get up and get ready for school."

"Mhmm wait babe after you get out of the shower can you come in my room?"

"Sure ." I said as I pecked him on the lips getting out of bed. As I walked to my dressor to get my clothes for today I saw him walk out of my room smiling at me. I got in the shower and did what I had to do and got out drying my hair. Then I did my make-up to give my hair time to cool down. I decided to go with a grey smoky eye, that was still light. Then I got dressed in my black skinnys and gray off the shoulder top. Checking myself in the mirror to see if I looked good and satisfied with the out come I made my way to Noah's room. I knocked on his door before walking in. When I walked in he had just come out of his bathroom in only his jeans. Damn his abs were so sexy. Scar stop drooling! Snap out of it. "So why did you want me to come in here?" I asked hoping it had something to do with the game tonight.

"Well you see since your my sweet, lovable, sexy, gorgeous girlfriend I was hoping you would wear my second jersey." He asked holding it up.

"Of course I will, but do you want me to wear it or the game or in school to?"

"You should wear it in school to because then that shows all the guys your mine." He said smirking.

"Just for you I will go change my top so I can wear your jersey in school." I said while taking his jersey and walking into my room changing my top to a tank top and putting his jersey on and tying in in the back with a pony tail. I grabbed my bag and phone and made my way downstairs.

"Hey sis. Are we all driving together?' Jake asked me.

"Umm sure we can."

"You sure? Because then you will have to wait for us to finish showering after the game."

"Um Kass said she was driving her car so if anything i'll just get a ride with her." I answered back knowing I would probably wind up staying while they were in the showers.

"Ok you ready to go then?"

"Yupp lets go." I said walking out the door and getting into Jakes car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT THE GAME

Me and Kass were sitting together on the bleachers in the girlfriends section. We were just having a good time. Our team was winning by alot. When it was finally half time I went down to the field with the rest of the girls to go see Noah.

I could hear talking around the side of the building but didn't think anything of it and just went by Kass and Jake. "Hey Jake wheres Noah?" I asked.

"Oh I think he is outside still." Jake said not really sure about something.

"Ok well I'm going to see if he is." I said walking out of the locker room and around to the side.

Oh how I wished I hadn't. What I saw possible ripped my heart into shredds. Noah was standing there while his horrible ex-girlfriend was sticking her tongue down his throat and his wasn't doing anything to stop her. After a few seconds he started kissing her back and wrapped his arms around her. I didn't realize I was crying till a sob racked through me causing both Noah and Melissa his ex, to turn and see me standing there. But I didn't give Noah a chance to talk I was to upset and angry. I ran back into the locker room and went right to Jake and Kass.  As soon as Kass saw me she knew something was wrong.

"What happened?" Kass asked worried.

"Oh nothing just Noah was on the side of the building, but not alone. Nope. He was with Melissa and they were kissing. He didn't even realize I was standing there the whole time." I said crying.

"Ok um Jake i'm sorry but I need to get your sister out of here. Tell me how the game goes ok?" Kass said looking at Jake.

"Yea of course thats probably best thing rght now." Jake said pecking her on the lips. Then she grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the locker room running fast.

"Scar! Scar wait up! It wasn't what it looked like. SCAR!" I could hear Noah yelling to me and heard his footsteps, but when I looked back he was to far behind so I knew me and Kass could make it to her car and get out of here before he caught up to us.

Me and Kass both looked at eachother when we got in the car. "Hurry up before he gets to the car please." I said desperately. She wasted no time starting the car and driving out of the parking lot. When we finally got home I explained what happened and we just sat up watching a movie and waiting for Jake to get home.

NOAH'S POV

What have I done? I can't believe I kissed her back. How could I do that to Scar. I love Scarlette and now I might never get the chance to tell her how I really feel. "Damn it!" I said punching the wall.

Not only do I have to worry about Scar I have to worry about what Jake is going to do to me after the game. All I know is that I am going to take whatever he gives me because I deserve it. God how could I do that to her!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh and should I put in Jake's POV in the next chapter to change it up alittle since you guys don't really know his character that well???

Hope you enjoyed it!!