chappie 15

HEY! welll...this is a new chappie...obviously xD ENJOY! vote, comment, fan and PARTY HARD!

.......................................................................................................................................................................

"You have to be friggin kidding me."

I gritted my teeth and I gripped my phone closer to my ears. I felt my skin stretch over my knuckles tightly. I was going to lose it in a restaurant. Niall looked up at me and gave me a questioning look.

"When did you see him?" I asked.

"The lads and I were out in a club and Gabe approached us. Louis was ready to throw a hissy fit but Zayn calmed him down."

"Zayn and Louis official yet?"

"Yeah man! They're awful...PDA all the time. As I was saying before you disrupted me, Gabe was rambling about Niall...I sear, didn't we leave that bastard in Spain! I told him that Niall is with you and he just laughed. I was like wtf?!"

"Wtf? You sounded so feminine there. Leave that to Louis."

"Oh shiz, he's rubbing off on me."

I grinned and coaxed him to continue. I looked at Niall who took off my cap and began playing with my hair.

"Gabe said the he's waiting for you guys and that he would come when least expected. That was literally a few minutes ago. I swear, Gabe is such a wanker."

I stifled a laugh. So Gabe thinks he could come back and "steal" Niall away from me? I see he won't change. He's still a fool. I hung up and placed my phone on the table. Niall was still touching my curls as if I was a dog...I hate to admit it, but it felt great. I tilted my head a bit to look at Niall closely.

"Guess who's back...back again....Gaby's back...tell a friend," I sang, trying to copy Eminem.

Niall stopped touching my hair and froze in his seat.

"Oh no."

I snickered at his reaction. I instantly lost my appetite thinking about Gabey and his idiotic smirk. I pushed my fries away and took a sip of my drink.

"Niall? Everything okay in your sexy little head?"

Niall craned his neck up to look up at me.

"Harry, can you actually take this seriously?!" he yelled. A woman behind us looked up to see what was going on.

"Wow Niall...calm down." I rested a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't tell me to bloody calm down! Gabe is not the guy next door that you invite for a barbecue and sing songs with!"

My chest clenched.

"What did Gabe do to you that made you so scared of him?"

Niall shot me a devilish look. "He did everything possible."

Does he know what he just said? I mean, everything is...everything.

"When you mean everything...do you mean the dirty too?"

Niall rolled his eyes at me. "Yes Harry."

I grabbed my chest instantly. I imagined Gabe's nasty hands all over Niall’s body. I shook off the thought and watched him as he looked around cautiously. He was scared. I stood up and grabbed his arm to leave this place. I placed some money on the table and left. Niall was stumbling behind me with a blank expression. I held his arm tightly as I dragged him towards the car.