chappie 6

Niall shut his eyes for a second before watching Gabriel with a worried expression.

Gabriel’s eyes dug into my face as I watched him straight in his eyes. His gaze had no effect on me even though it was scary as hell. Niall went up to Gabriel and put a warm hand on his shoulder. I took in his shorts and meaty arms. What a noob.Gabriel's face softened a bit until I decided to grin.

"Something funny, Curls?"

I rolled my eyes at him and said, "Nothing at all. I'm just looking at your wannabe werewolf style going on."

Niall's eyes widened and I knew he wanted to laugh. If looks could kill, I would be dead and dragged to hell. Gabriel walked up to me with his left hand in a fist. Louis and Zayn were behind me and tried to pull me but i held my ground. Gabriel's fist tried to make contact with my face but I dodged it and hit him on his jaw. He gasped and connected his fist with my mouth. I felt my lip split open and blood flew into my mouth. He came up to me breathing heavily and smirked. I got up instantly and elbowed him which caused him to collapse. The manager of the store was shouting at us but I ignored him. I began kicking him in his gut and he grabbed his stomach as I hit it. I felt arms try to restrain me but I shrugged it off. Gabriel was curled up in a ball and moaning in pain. Niall came in front of me with a sad expression.

"Stop."

I blinked a couple of times before stepping back. Niall looked like he was about to cry. The manager of the store grabbed me by the shoulder and pushed me outside of the store.

"Harry! What is your problem?"Zayn trailed me with Louis. Niall was still in the store sitting next to Gabriel who was up. Niall turned around and met my eyes. His face looked distraught and tired. He averted his eyes quickly when Gabriel looked at him suspiciously.

"Haz..."Louis whispered with worry evident in his voice.

I sucked on my bottom lip trying to remove some of the blood. My vision was getting blurred...I refuse to cry in the middle of Spain.

"Niall...he brings out the worst in me."

"Don’t you dare blame this on Niall!"Zayn shouted causing me to flinch. Louis placed a hand on his shoulder to calm him down. I shook my head and began to walk away.

"We're looking for a gift for Liam...You want to join us?" Louis asked.

"No...I'm fine. I'll just make a call and get him something."

"Sometimes i forget you have money,"Zayn muttered.

.....................................................................................................................................................................

"Happy birthday to you!"

Liam stood over a a chocolate cake with his name written on it. He was grinning so much it made me laugh. Louis just finished conducting us in singing "Happy Birthday." Zayn and I were on good terms and we all were in a private room in a restaurant where we could do whatever the hell we want. I paid.

"Ok...do you want to open gifts?" Louis gestured to the gift in his hands.

Liam laughed and began to stretch for it until the door opened. We expected the food to come but Niall was there biting his thumb. He smiled at Liam and gave him a hug.

"Happy birthday Liam."

"Thanks Niall."

Niall pulled away and put his hands in the pockets if his dark jeans.

"Thanks for coming Niall...."Zayn said, smiling at ME. He was giving me the look to not do anything stupid. I rolled my eyes at him and crossed my arms over my chest. My stomach was churning and I tried not to look at Niall. The door opened again. I smiled knowing that the food was near.