chappie 9

"Harry...Harry!" Someone was shaking my shoulder violently which was pissing me off. I was being disturbed from my sleep.

"What!" I rose up and stared in the eyes of my mother sitting on the edge of my bed. Niall was sleeping heavily next to me with his mouth slightly open. He began to stir and pushed himself closer to me. I smiled at him and instantly pulled him closer to my hip as i sat up to meet my mother's awaiting eyes. She stretched and put on the lamp next to us.

"Jesus..." I murmured as the light invaded my eyes.

I rubbed my squinted eyes and yawned.

“Harry, please come home.”

I shook my bed with my laughter. Home? My eyes began to water and my belly began to ache.

“Ughhhh…” Niall moaned. He slowly sat up and shot me an angry look.

“What are you doing Harry? Do you know what time it is? I want to sleeeeep.”

Niall continued ranting until he saw my mother sitting next to me. His blue eyes widened and he ran a hand nervously through his blond hair.

“Erm…Hello Ms Cox.” He gave her a small wave and his WHOLE face began to turn red. What a cute tomato. My mother nodded in his direction. My mother was in a pair of khakis and a whit long sleeved shirt at 1am in the morning. She practically lives and breathes her work. I don't even remember a day I saw her in a t-shirt. I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"What do you want mother?"

"Harry, I want you to come back to England."

"Jesus woman! You come to my room at 1am to tell me this when the obvious answer i would give is NO."

My mother placed her small hand on my cheek.

"Harry, your father and I want you to excel...that's all we want."

I snorted and gently moved her hand from my face. Niall was observing my mother and I.

"Niall?"

Niall jumped and blinked a couple of times until he realized my mother was speaking to him.

"If you genuinely care for Harry, you would tell him to go back to England. He's wasting time. By the way, what do you do?"

Niall cleared his throat. "I'm studying musical engineering in Trinity College Ireland."

My mother looked impressed. "That's one of the best school's in Ireland...that's admirable."

"Thank you." Niall pulled the cover over his exposed chest. I moaned because I just love to look at Niall's creamy skin. It's...mouth-watering...not meant to sound like Edward Cullen.

"Niall, do you think Harry should go back to England?" My mother anticipated an answer she would like to hear.

"Harry should do what he wants...He's 18, let him make his decisions."

My mother could have caught flies in her mouth. She was obviously shocked. I snickered and planted a kiss on his cold cheek. I smelled Niall and placed my head in the nape of his neck.

"Mom...?"

"Harry, stop being selfish and get up your lazy ass and for once do something beneficial!"

"Do you know what time of year it is? Summer! And you know what that means...NO SCHOOL! You argument is invalid."

"I just want the best for you." My mother grabbed my shoulder and gave it a squeeze.