chappie 2

If you find out that one of your new friends that is on vacation with you is gay, what would you do? Well, I was in my bedroom and trying to sleep. It was 3: 03 am in the morning for Christ’s sakes. I fixed my pillow and began counting sheep in my mind.

1….2…3…4

This does not work.

I closed my eyes and saw Niall’s expression when he told me he was gay. His wide blue eyes showed anxiety and he nibbled on his bottom lip.

"Ughh..." I grunted into my pillow. Why did he run off? Did he think I would not understand? For one, I'm not homophobic. One of my friends for Pete’s sake is bisexual...Zayn. I snickered to myself at the memory of when he found out he was bi.

Zayn sat opposite me as we waited for Liam to come to Nandos. Zayn's hair, as usual, was styled well and he wore a purple long sleeved shirt which always complimented his golden eyes.

"Where the hell is Liam, Haz?" he muttered under his breath while he looked for his phone. At that moment, we heard a glass shatter and a couple of persons yelping. Liam stood there with an apologetic look.

"Sorry...sorry...." he told the waiter over and over again.

Well I did not even try to hold back my laughter. I laughed until tears ran down my eyes. Zayn just grinned and called Liam over. Liam kept his head low and muttered under his breath. I laughed a bit which earned me the SCARIEST look ever. I raised my arms up in surrender and playfully hit him in the back of his head. A guy, well the waiter, walked up to us. His black shirt was really fitted and he wore a pair of dark skinny jeans...they were really skinny...if you get my drift. His blue eyes wandered on Liam but fell on Zayn. His lips formed a very suggestive smirk and he winked right at Zayn. UM.

“Hi, you left this when you almost dug my eye out with glass," he announced passing a wallet to Liam. His eyes still remained on Zayn.

"Thanks"

The guy stood there and took one last look at Zayn, licked his lips and walked away. Liam had a hand over his mouth, trying to hide his laughter and his eyes were watering. Zayn's mouth was open and he eventually grinned. GRINNED? Zayn watched as the guy walked off and chuckled to himself.

"Erm ...Zayn...Why the grin?" I asked while taking a sip of water, "that guy just made googly eyes at you and you grin?"

"I think it's reassuring to know that I'm that good-looking to both males and females."

"Only you would think that," Liam replied while shaking his head.

We ate our meal in silence until the waiter returned.

"Hi...erm...," he stammered in Zayn's direction, "Are you gay?"

"So blunt," Liam said while putting a forkfull of chicken in his mouth.

"I'm not...but you're hot," Zayn said as a matter of factly.

Liam choked on his chicken. I hit his back twice until he could breathe. Liam looked at me with an alarmed look and I shrugged, not knowing what the hell Zayn was saying.

The waiter grinned and came closer to Zayn. He whispered something into his ear and passed him his phone number. The guy blushed a bit and Liam and I were left there dumbfounded.

“Thanks to Zayn, you guys are going to get free desert," he announced, trying to put on a sexy face.

Fail.