chappie 5

Niall sat next to me at the edge of the pool. His feet were dangling under the water and his light skin looked like marble in the clear water. Niall looked up and met my awaiting gaze. His cheeks instantly reddened and bit his lip as he dragged his gaze at his feet.

What was going on?

"Niall?"

He did not respond. He just stared at the water and kicked in it. I placed my hand on his shoulder and I felt him tense up a bit. Confusion ate me away as i noticed Niall was being distant.

Was it because of the kiss?

"Niall...did I do something wrong?"

Niall met my green eyes and took a deep breath.

"I don't think this is a good idea," he muttered in one quick breath. I tried to calm myself. I knew Niall liked me...the way he responded to that kiss vividly showed that. A memory hit me and I had to bring it up.

"It's that guy isn't it? The one in the elevator?"

Niall took his feet out of the water and began to stand up. I grabbed his hand which obviously shocked him as he gasped.

"Let go..."

"Please explain it to me?"

Niall pulled his hand away from me and opened his mouth as if he was going to tell me something. He closed it and shook his head, causing the water droplets at the end of his hair to wet me. Niall began walking to the lobby to his room. He turned around and saw my pained expression and frowned at me.

Why does Niall keep hurting me?

I sighed to myself. I sat down as I felt my body lose my strength. I wanted to feel Niall in my arms again. I wanted to taste him again. I placed my heads in my hands and tried not to let anyone see my face.

Out of everyone in the world, why did I fall in love with the guy who keeps hurting me?

I sound like a girl. Shit. I smirked to myself and got up slowly. I'm not going to let Niall ruin the rest of this vacation.

...................................................................................................................................................................

"WOOOO!"

i was in the middle of a crowd, dancing and drinking like I never had before. Bodies were around me as they moved in sync with the music. My vision began to get blurred and a hammer was pounding on my head. I completely ignored it and tried to enjoy every second of this night. People pressed closer to me as the music got louder. I began laughing hysterically. I felt a tug on my arm and laughed again. Another tug...okay, what the hell? I turned around to meet Louis. He was in a striped shirt and a drink remained in his hand. He gave me a worried look.

"Harry?"

"Yessss...." I laughed again...I sounded funny.

He rolled his eyes and began to pull me out of the crowd.

"Don't get sassy with me! These are my people!" The people around me cheered and gave me high fives.

Louis completely ignored me and carried me all the way back in my hotel room. He stood in front of a door. It probably was a door to hell."

"Give me your key."

"I don't want to go to hell."

A minute later after wrestling me from my key, we were in a hotel room.

"Am I blind?"

I heard a flicker of a switch and light entered my eyes.

"Haz, What are you doing? Is this because of Niall?"