chappie 12

"You should have seen your face!" Niall exclaimed as he rolled all over the bed laughing. He groped his stomach and laughed even harder. I could see his eyes were beginning to water. How was my pain funny? The owner...Josh...had to pry his dog away from me. I shuddered when I remembered the dog being hooked onto my waist. Niall sat up and wrapped his thin arms around my shoulder. He shook with laughter as he rested his head on my shoulder. It's nice to know that I could make him laugh. I picked up a pillow and began hitting him with it which made him laugh even more. There were times when Niall was so sweet and adorable, now he was pissing me off.

"Ugh," I muttered as I lay back on the bed. Niall turned around so he could watch me. He lightly traced his finger along my jaw and carried his hand to play with my curls. I turned to my side to watch him as he quieted down. He was deep in thought as he playfully tugged on my hair.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked him, holding his hand. He grinned a bit and squeezed my hand.

"You...and how lucky I am to have you here with me." A little blush crept up on Niall's cheeks. I bent over him and gave a little kiss on his cheek. He pushed me by the chest and chuckled a bit. Oh please...we all knew he loved it.

"Josh wants to meet me in the park again..." Niall whispered.

"Erm? Why?" My ears perked up and I was ready to hear what he had to say. Does he even know the Josh guy? He could be a serial killer....a paedophile for all we know. Niall is so gullible to "cute" smiles.

"He asked me to come with him to walk Bernie."

"That DEMON dog?! You're betraying me Niall." I placed my head deep in the pillow.

“Harry, since we are spending a couple more days here...I would like to use my time," Niall murmured to me, while laying on my back. We extended our trip here for a while, well I did. I wanted to make sure what Niall knows what he's doing by leaving Ireland.

"You don't want to use your time with me?" I asked with jealousy already hanging on my voice. Niall raised an eyebrow at me.

"You're jealous?"

I nibbled on my bottom lip. “I’m jealous...and I don't know why."

Niall rolled his eyes. "Typical alpha male behaviour..." He whispered to himself.

I sighed and got up. "We just met Josh...You’re going back NOW?"

"Yes."

"I'm coming too."

....................................................................................................................................................................

We walked along the park looking for a huge greyhound. My blood was crawling already. I began shaking my limbs which earned me a weird look from Niall.

"I love you too babe," I told him.

Josh was by a fountain with Bernie who was rolling by his feet. Niall shot me a worried gaze but I just gave him thumbs up. I sighed and approached Josh and his monster. Josh was attractive...he had dark hair and light blue eyes. He was also calm, collected and focused...all the things I'm not. Should I feel threatened? Of course not...he looks straight. But...I was straight and Niall had the power to make me swerve like mad. Well, he made me gay but only for him.

"Josh! Hey Bernie!" Niall yelled. The huge dog began charging towards Niall and me. I grabbed Niall's arm and hid right behind him like a coward. He laughed at my expression and patted a slobbery Bernie on its head. I shuddered and averted my gaze from it. Josh ran up to us in his plain white t-shirt with a girl on his side. She's pretty...really pretty. If I was not with Niall, I would have gone for her. She put a strand of her dark hair behind her ears and gave me a shy smile.