Chapte 25.

I appreciate everyone, The votes, Fans, comments, and especially the messages I get from my Fans encouraging me and telling me im doing a good job! <3 I thank you all.

What was the last song you listened to; Or currently listening to?

Currently listening to Morte Et Dabo by Asking Alexandria. [Don't listen to it if you are very religious, Its Saints Pov on God.] Kinda like how Zander is feeling for Raphael's demise. .__.

Read away!

==========================

__Zander's Pov__

I woke up to everyone downstairs hustling. I see Jason's back to me. I wipe my face from tiredness and go into my Alpha mode.

I held my chin high up, swelled up my chest, made my spine erect. I took a deep breathe. For Bliss.

I took 5 large, powerful strides towards his back. I tapped his hunched over shoulder.

He jerked up. "Huh? Oh Zander finally awake." He looked over my tired attire. Still in my clothing from the day she was kidnapped by that sadist. I sighed, knocking down my stiff attitude and posture.

"Any news?" I looked at him hopeful. He nodded his head.

"We are going after this random stranger Raphael has been paying visits to lately. Way to often for comfort. We'll go at," He pulls up his sleeve from his wrist," Probably in 30 minutes you should go lay down, you look horrible. You'll need all the strength you'll have for this." He pushed me towards the stares.

I nodded my head knowing what he was saying was true.

I take the rail of the stairs and heave myself up into Bliss's room once again.

I look around her room. He scent is barely there, even if there was a small distinct smell, now it was just perfume everywhere. Leaving me there..

Feeling so cold and alone.

I noticed a light gleaming in the corner south wall. I shuffle over to it.

I wipe away the thin layer of dust and notice it as a mirror. Bliss's body length mirror. I take off my baggy shirt, the one shirt that fit me snug last week, but now hangs on my not so broad shoulders like a coat on a hanger.

I took the shirt and rub down the mirror making sure I could see myself in the refelction, perfectly.

I closed my eyes tightly, not wanting to see what was in the mirror. I put my finger tips to the cold reflective surface spreading out my palm slowly. I look up. Counting to ten, opening my eyes.

What I saw made me sick.

Looking at myself in the mirror was stricken.

I started at my waist. The once comfortable fitted jean pants, hanging low on my slim waist. I traveled up to my lower abdominal.

I no longer saw my well worked for 6 pack. If you looked closely enough, you can see the faint traces of them. The little hills still there.

I moved up to my mid-section. My lower ribs protruding out slightly, I moved my hand on the mirror to my ribs, feeling them, I snatched my hand right away.not wanting to touch anything, just looking was horrifying.

I closed my eyes and looked away. I took a big inhale from my nose, and looked back.

I tore my gaze from my ribs and up to my chest. I puffed it out. But brought it back done. My once defined chest was long gone left with ribs again. I let my gaze trail up to my neck area.