Chapter Three

I finished packing and kicked out the twins yesterday, thanking them for helping me pack my things. Now they were all running around, putting everything in U-hauls or trucks.

"Bliss. Hurry up, we're leaving in 5 minutes." Yells Jason, I nod my head as I walk over to my Vintage 1951 Vincent black Shadow 'Series C' motorcycle.

"When ever you're ready BB." Seth yelled over the roaring of engines.

"Okay! let 's roll, before I back out of this crap." I kicked my stand and everyone nods and starts their rides.

****

'Are we there yeeeeeet?' Stephen ask in our mind link.

He's been like this since we started.

'Almost.' I answered back

'You said that hours ago' He whined.

'Yes, 5 minutes ago. Which wasn't that long ago you dimwit. Just shut your trap or ill take the pleasure of securing it for you.' I snap at him.

He stopped asking immediately, I sighed before apologizing.

'Its alright BB.' I smiled until we were 5 or so minutes away from the destination.

'Guys I'm just going around town to see if anything changed.'

'Nervous?' Shahim asked and I nodded my head. They all agreed, but told me not to stay out long or stray away.

I turn and go off to see the town and see if anything changed... Or anyone.

Jason's POV

I'm on my way to the pack house and we're a block away. Considering I can see the huge Victorian house from three blocks down. Talk about huge. When we got closer we can see two large males waiting in front of the house, more like mansion.

We zoom up to them and skid to a stop, lifting the gravel and dirt into the air, tires screeching to a halt. We all jump off once the dirt settled down and stood in front of the males.

"Hello, you must be Alpha Warner. I'm Alpha Zander, this is my Beta Black." We all glare at him and he looks at us confused.

"And he must be your Beta?" He nods to Stephen. We all burst out laughing and both, Alpha and Beta looked upon us, their eyes showed confusion then switched to furious.

"WHAT IS SO DAMN FUNNY?!" He roars. We sober up quickly, our stance changed, arms crossed, eyes narrowed, and lips twitching.

"He isnt our Beta, He is our strategist. Our beta is looking around the town to see if she can find anything to eat or just looking around. Who knows what she is doing." I shrugged.

"She?'

"Yeah. SHE." I roll my eyes and he simply nods his head.

'I'm on my way Alpha.' Bliss says in our mind link.

"She's on her way, almost any minute now." We hear her engine roar down the street.

She speeds up until shes a foot away from me and skids. All the guys look like they're going to piss their pants. I start to laugh.

Bliss POV

I skid to a stop a foot away from Jason. And then I hop off my bike, kicking the stand so it wouldn't tilt over.

"Hey Alpha Jason." I smile, even though he cant see me from my helmet, so I wave at him.

"Hey Beta B. I would like you to meet Alpha Zander and his Beta Black. Now please take your helmet off."

I bend over and slip my helmet off, letting my hair flow out in waves, but kept my hair in my face once I stood straight up.

"Remove your hair from your face and deal with this already." He sighs, letting his arms down, to be replaced on his hips.

"Shut up Jason." I said sarcastically.

"Are you going to let her talk to you like that or are you going to punish her? Anything, something for being disrespectful?" Asked Zander. They all turn and glare at him.

"Ever since she ran away from her pack 4 years ago and found her on her own in the forrest we; me, seth, stephen, and shahim, are her family since, so, she may speak to us as she wants, unless a serious matter occurs." He nods his head.

"Hey! Jase and Seth lets hold her down while Shahim pushes her hair in a ponytail." Stephen said with an evil smirk.

"Oh! No you don't. Don't touch me, Please!" I put my hands in front of me, and step back.

All of a sudden, I'm on the floor with Shahim pulling my hair in a hairband.

"Why!?" I huff and lay there, they get off of me and help me up.

I dust myself off and whack them all on the head while they let out a whine and groan.

I turn around and face Jase. "I will get you later Jasey Poo." I growled out. He looked scared shit less, even for an Alpha.

I hear a collection of gasps.

"Bl...Bliss?" I turn around and face Zander.

"Long time, no see. Hello Jackson." I nod acknowledgements to them. "I'm going in, so I'll see you guys later."

I start to walk away when a hand takes a hold of my wrist. And hear Jason whisper something along the lines of 'He shouldn't of done that'.

"Is it really you Bliss?" If I didn't have my wolf hearing I wouldn't of heard it.

I snatched my hand back, like as if i was burned by a coal pit lit on fire. I whip around, my ponytail lashing through the air like a knife.

"Yes it is Jackson. Now leave me alone. Or go fuck some whore. I don't know nor care."

I walk away angrily, not wanting to see there faces for another second.

"Why did you leave us.. Me, Sister?" I stop in my tracks.. Irritated with such an idiot question.

I take in a deep breath, but he persists, and I snap. I run at him full force and tackle him to the floor.

Everyone rushes to pull me off him. Holding all my limbs, restraining me.

"Calm down BB." I shrug them off and walk up to Jackson once he's up off the floor.

"Never, ever, call me sister. Like I said those long 4 years ago I disown you from my life and so on. Second, I left because my life was hell. I wonder why?" I sneered in his face and I watched him flinch back from me.

"Im sorry, please forgive me." He pleaded with me.

"I don't know if I can." I whispered softly, and left them behind.

Zander's POV

I look at the spot that she accompanied a minute ago.

"Excuse us, Alpha Zander, but we must check on her and see if shes alright. And I advise your Beta to leave our Beta alone."

I shake my head. "I am sorry but... Never mind, Welcome to our humble abode Warner." He simply nods.

He turns to the twins. "Check up on her please?" They nod and ran off to where ever she wandered off to.

"Thank you for having us here."

"No thank you, or Bliss would never be home once again." He glares at me.

"This is not her home or never will be, shes is staying temporarily, until the rogue issue is over. Then we leave back to our pack where she helps our pups and teens." He growls out and walks off.

"Not for long I will and try to make her fall in love with me while you are still here." I whispered into the winds.

A/N

Picture of Zander on the side

Sorry For Not Writing/Uploading Sooner, Was Grounded But Now Im Not. c;

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!

Please and thank you