Memories [Edited]

**IMPORTANT!!! VIGTIGT!!! BELANGRIJK!!! WICHTIG!!! IMPORTANTE!!!**

So I Just Wanted To Say If Your Ever Confused Or Anything Just Message Me Or Post On My Wall/Profile. I Really Want To Know What You Guys Think And Your Opinions On Lone Wolf Cause I Have Many People Reading But No Votes Or Comments. Ill Understand If Your Just On For The Ride Till The End But Id Just Like For A Bit More Votes And Comments But I'm Not Putting A Number of Rates Or Comments Should Be On Each Chapter Because Its Kinda Forceful. Y'Know? Well Enough Of My Ranting.

Jashua Farkas ------>

Lastly...

Read Away!!!!

====================================================================

*Mystery Pov*

Just seeing her alive is sickening. She should've died instead of there beta years ago. Seeing her alive and well and with her mate, makes my blood boil so much.

But I can't kill her now. I have to act out my plan. Step by step she will cave and lose everything near and dear to her.

I walk away from them and walk back into the security of my woods.

"Do your job right Mr. Stewart. Or your family will feel my wrath." I threatened.

*Bliss POV.*

We are at the tree house with both of our Alphas. But the one speaking the most was Alpha Warner and I.

"Whats your name Mutt?" Asked Alpha Sparrow (Zander).

"Is that really important or as a matter of fact necessary?" He said irritated.

"As a matter of fact yes its very important... And necessary." I said with a flat tone.

"Jashua... Jashua Farkas. Middle son of Dimutriu Farkas." He said with so much pride i stared at him in disgust. How can someone be so prideful of being family of a monster like him.

"Why are you here?" Alpha Warner asked.

"That is my reason I shall not share with you." He stated.

I stood up from my chair and left the room. I came back with an evil smile a couple seconds later.

"So you think we will let you go without information.Well... Your damn wrong. Alpha may I?" He hesitates but nods.

'Steph. Get Shahim and Seth to the tree house asap. And that means fast and now.' I commanded him

* *

When Seth gets his twin and Shahim. They drag him threw the woods to our house. They used all there strength to keep him restrained in their hold. They stop in the living room. And look at me waiting for my next direction.

"Bring him down to the basement guys ill be down there once i get my bag from the closet."

"What is she doing Jason?" Asked Zander. Jason shook his head and answered. "Something her wolf hasn't done for a while. And something her wolf will like doing.. Very much." He walks down the steps with Zander trailing behind looking unsure whats going to happen.

I grab the bag from my closet and walk down the steps. Its true my wolf hasn't done this in a while and my wolf loves this ever since that little girl lost her life to a pack of wolves. I shake away that memory and push it all the way to the back of my memory.

I walk down the steps and see they already knew i wanted him restrained on the table with his hands and legs tied to the legs of the table.

I saw everyone in a dark corner watching my every move. I get the chair and small table and drag it over next to the Mutt.