Chapter 23.

Hey. Don't skip this! It's bout a story. My best friend Shay (FictionalDisease) Is wrtiting and I thought the way she began it was fantastic. It's called The Last Drop. It's a Vampire story.

Can you go read it? It would mean alot :)

Buuuut back to my story..

Go ahead and... Ready Away!

========================================

__Zander's Pov__

Eva.

I growled menacingly. And crouched down. My wolf at the edge. I could feel him brushing up the side of my inner belly, waiting, pacing, for the time I let him out to play.

"What do you mean?" I snarled out, my upper lip curling up, esposing my lengthening canines.

"The obvious. She. Isn't. Here." She stated again, but more slowly.

"Tell me where the fuck you took her?" I roared out. She looked at me confused.

"What do you mean I took her?" She looked around, then back to me. Her eyes filled with concern and worry. If I didn't see her the night she was captured. I would've never suspected her.

"Stop with you little innocent act!" I shouted out, gripping my hair in confusion.

"What do you mean?" She looked at me weirdly.

"YOU FUCKING TOOK HER FROM ME!" I roared out. I lunged at her, ready to rip her to shreds.

My wolf was clawing at my inner belly, wanting to get out and rip her to shreds. I kept my wolf at bay, but letting him take over, letting my claws grow.

I was in the air, ready for my claws to sink in. To feel her skin being pierced. By my claws.

But I never made it to her. I felt a body slammed into my siding. Knocking me over from my beeline to Eva.

I felt many arms restraining me.

"You need to calm down! You need to take back control!" I heard a familiar voice yelled out. I looked up and saw it was Jason.

"Calm the fuck down now! Don't you smell the air!" He pointed it out. I stopped moving under all the mass of people ontop of me.

I sniff the air and tensed. Her scent.. It was slightly different. I inhaled more. Then it hit me.

Her smell was more witch and lavender. Meaning she was a witch out to protect someone. I threw everyone off me. I stalked over to her.

She gave me a weary look, I got up to her face and inhaled. I fung my hand forward and gripped her throat. Lifting her off from the ground.

Her feeble attempt at kick me, scratching my hand from her was sad. "Who are you protecting?" I seethed out.

"I can't say." She gasped out, trying to take breathes. I squeezed my hold on her throat making her eyes flutter.

"One more time before I snap your pretty little neck. Who are you... Protecting?" I looked in her pale purple eyes, Her witch was coming through. I could smell the lavender more discernible. Intoxicating me, my head felt heavy, like I was being drowned in the small smell.

I threw her agaisnt the wall, her scent making me hurl all my contents on the floor. My head cleared up and I wiped up my face with the back of my sleeve.

I knelt on one knee and looked over to the wall with Eva on it. Her trying to get up.

"What the actual fuck?" She said standing back onto her feet. 'What the fuck did I do to you?" She glared my way.

"You took my mate away from me." I growled at her.

"No, I didn't okay. Not one time have I touched her. I'm suppose to protect her." She saw what she did and threw a hand up to her mouth. Her lips forming a 'O'.

"She's gone, and you didn't even know." I growled out. "Who told you to protect her?" I pushed and pushed.

"Her parents." She looked nervous. She fucking should be.

"Why didn't you protect her?" Jason came from behind me. She looked from me to Jason.

"Because it wasn't my shift. I get evenings til night. Raphael gets morning til evening." She stated not caring she broke the treaty of protection.

I froze up. I looked towards Jason, he was already looking at me I could see my fear being reflected in his eyes.

"What guys, what do you know?" She quickly asked looking between us.

"Your sent is different from the sent on the porch. Yours is sickly sweet, the porch almost like death and withc rolled together. And when Bliss was taken it was morning. Which only means..."

"Raphael took her." She stated, you could see and sense the betrayl in her words and posture.

"No, the person that took Bliss looked eactly like you." Jason shook his head.

She looked at him and then tilt her head up towards the ceiling. She shut her eyes tight and I saw her lips move.

"What did you say?" I asked her puzzled.

"He used the spell, Asemanare, Too resemble a person." She looked pale.

"What the hell do you mean?" I felt my wolf on the edge again, scratching at my inner belly, it felt caged in the darkness.

"It fucking means, he used a spell. Broke the damn rules! He could get me beheaded. Worst, my powers stripped from me!" She shrieked in hysterics. She had this crazed look in her eyes. "Im not letting him do this. We have to find a way to get her." She stated, determination set in her tone.

"What do you know?" I asked her, skepticul of this whole thing. Still confused bout the identity theft.

"I know that the spell will only last 24 hours, the maximum. When did he take her?" She looked from Jason to me. I thought back to the morning.

"Around 8. The sun was still setting in. I'm pretty sure it was that time." Jason nodded in agreement.

"That means it'll probably last for most likely 13 More hours. So we rest up. He won't have all the things to make the spell again. If I'm going to track him down, It'll take less than a week to find him and the specific location."

"What!? Less than week she'll be dead! That's to long!" I growled in frustration.

"Zander calm down. We are trying our best." Jason put his hand on my shoulder and squeezed.

"No.. She might die! We don't know what's happening to her." I punched the wall until my fist went through. Leaving a hole for someone to fix.

"Hurry up and find them. Now." I said loudly, leaving the Hall. I did'nt hear movement but my own thundering stomps. I stop at the threshold and turn my head.

As expected no one was moving, all frozen to place.

I growled menacingly. "Move the fuck now!" I barked out, seeing everyone jumping from their stupor. I went back to stomping around. Leaving everyone to scurry around and help their future luna and the Alpha's mate.

=====================================

Suprising what Eva had to say, eh? It was a spur of the moment. With the Eva moment. Ha.

Fan?

Vote?

Comment?

Peace out ScreamoLover <3

Have a NICE FIRST DAY OF SCHOO, TOMORROW!!! :DDD