Chapter Fifteen [Edited]

Yaaay! Well Today Is My Friends Quincenera. :D Lmao Im Like Woaah. I Hate When People Assume Im Going Out W. SomeOne But Im In Reality Single. /: Lmao Im Just A Great People Person & I Get Along W. People. (:

-ScreamoLover c;

Lastly...

Read Away!!!!

=================================================================================

*Bliss's POV*

We are now sitting in the living room figuring everything out. "Did he say anything? At all?" Asked Jason.

I sighed. "Not really all he said was 'My father will have his revenge when he finds im missing from his side.' Yup that's all he said, except screaming." Jason sighed.

"We should let him go. And let him find his dad and let it be known we aren't as weak with two packs willing to fight against him." Zander spoke up.

"Uh, I don't know just whatever. Im really tired Im going to go to bed." They all nod there heads.

I walk up the steps and head to my room. I open my door and undress into my Pajamas. I walk over to my bed and lay down starring at the wall til my eyes droop.

*

I woke up to people Talking in the Kitchen. I go and change out of my Pajamas and walk down the steps to the hallway of the kitchen. I wait and hear what they are talking bout before i go and make my presence known.

"I don't know if it's safe for Bliss here, Even with you here or me and her Brothers." I hear a voice that sounds like Jason.

"I know, But she's strong. And it will offend her if we send her away from this." Replied the voice of Zander.

Wait... Send me away from what? I might as well make it known im there now.

"I agree- Oh hey Bliss!" Said Jason when i walk in the kitchen. I eyed him suspiciously. He did look like he was hiding something.

"Um, Hey. Morning so i was thinking we could start their training now. So could you, Alpha Sparrow, Get all of your teenagers ready. I want them outside in the feild in 10 minutes. And if any of them are late there are consequences."

He nods and walks away. I grab an orange and go outside and eat it while waiting for them to come outside.

After bout 5 minutes I have people coming outside and grouping up with friends and family and talking. After about 10 minutes i get up and announce for everyones attention.

"Hey, listen up. get in age groups. Now. And hurry it up ill only give you 3 minutes to get in groups." I see eevery scurrying to get together. Everyone should be from ages 13-19.

"Times up. Okay now I want everyone from 16 and older in one group. And everyone that's 13, 14 and 15 in another group. Okay so here's whats going down. Every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday are for the older group. Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday are for the youngsters. And Saturday is your off day to relax. Since its Saturday and its the first meeting, So just sit down."

Everyone sits down somewhere comfortable an waits for me to starts again.

"Well, Does anyone want to tell me what a wolf represents. I just want to know how far you are in your knowledge."

A girl that's around 17 raises her hand. "A wolf represents Respect, power, dedication, faith, and loyalty. But its also means ferocity and predatory."

"Well done thats most likely what a wolf represents." I give her a wide smile which she returns.

"Since you guys know what that means. Do you guys know our History?"

It went like that for about And hour or so.

"Okay guys that's it for today. After this we will be practicing in wolf and human form. And learn more about Wolf History on the way. Your dismissed now." They all say Bye and leave.

I walk into the Kitchen cause pacing and talking to them was tiring, and grab a drink of orange juice [Awesome-st drink ever next to Amp Energy drink!!]

"Hey Bliss!" Says Jason whilst walking into the kitchen grabbing my Orange juice from my hand.

"Hey! I was drinking that!" He shrugs his shoulders and chugs the rest. My jaw drops. "That was the last of it!!" I tackle him to the ground.

I fall on top of him. "Thanks for breaking my fall but i still don't fo-... What? Do I have something on my face?" I touch my face. The way he's looking at me is making me squeamish.

"No." He said tenderly and grabs my hand from roaming my face even more. He looks me directly in the eyes and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. "Did you know your so.. Beautiful."

I blush. "Uh.. Thanks." I let out an uneven giggle. He chuckles. "You look so cute with that blush tainting your cheeks."

He keeps silent but maintains the eye contact. "Uhh... Bliss can I ask you something?"

I qive him a questioning look before i can answer he rushes out. "You don't have to answer now just think about it. Please?" And takes a deep breathe.

"Yeah. Anything Jasey Poo." I smile timidly.

"Well do you want to be my..." He was interrupted by a loud cough. I look up to see a slightly uncomfortable Shahim."Oh sorry. Did I interrupt something?" He raises his brow.

"Uhh.. No?" I asked. He looked between me and Jason.

"So are you.. Comfortable?" I looked at how we are sitting. Him laying down while im straddling him with my hands on his chest... I coughed and pushed myself off of him,

"Sorry." I said giving Shahim a sheepish smile. I ran out the kitchen and hear Jason yell to me. "We'll talk bout this later!!" And I run up the steps to my room.

I thought about how I felt back with Jason. I felt Safe and comfortable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooooh Snap! See People Were Like They Seem Good Together Or They Should Get Together!!

Hahahaa Im Sorry If Its Short But Ill Upload On My Birthday!! :D Lol