chapter 18

So Yeah. I'm Back And Hope You Guys Had A Great Vacation! :D Cause I Did.

So Yeah. The Last Thing I Posted Was A Sneak Peak In The Book. I Hope You Guys Understood It ^-^ .

I'll Be Serious, I Love When You Criticize My Work... But, It'll Go So Far As Say My Story Sucks. I'm Sorry But If That’s The Thing Don't Waste Your Time On Reading My Story. :/ That Really Made Me Sad.

Lastly...

Read Away!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Bliss's POV*

I'm running from the Meeting Hall, when I bump into Raphael. What's he doing here?

"Uh, Hi.. Why were you crying?" I turn my face away from his view. I started to cry when I slammed the door and ran away.

Lately that’s what I've been doing. And ill be doing more later in the future.

"No I haven’t." He shakes his head.

"Come on you can trust me. I'm Your Best friend."  I look him in the eyes and see he's being sincere.

"Alright. Lets go to my room. And by the way. Why are you here and who let you in?"

"Oh, I came to ask if you wanted to hang out or something. And Shahim let me in." He said breezily. I nod my head and show him to my room.

I walk up to my bed and throw myself on my stomach and prop my head up with my pillows. I scotch over and pat the space beside me, so Raphael can sit down. He comes over and sits down, He makes himself comfortable before he starts.

"So why were you crying?" He said looking around my room. Analyzing every detail. I decided to tell him what happened. Not the I’m a werewolf. Ill leave those parts out.

"Well, Jason. He wants me to be with him. But I can't. It doesn’t feel right at all. So he said things that hurt me deeply .. Things I thought I would never hear come out his mouth. But I guess I'm wrong. I think I can never trust anyone at all."

"He you can trust me." He said placing a hand on my shoulder. I smile up at him. "Thanks, I'll keep that in thought."

"So what are you going to do?"

"I... I don't know. I don't think I'll do anything. Well at the moment I won't.. I'm still thinking."

"Well. Just tell me and I'll back you up one hundred percent." I smile.

"So enough with the depressing topic. I want to forget it for today. What's up?"

"Oh, well you know school is school. And my family is on a business meeting across the country. So I'm all alone. But that's a good thing." He laughs.

"That's great.. Kinda to hear. But is your family always-" His phone starts to ring. He takes it out and looks at the called ID. And curses under his breathe.

"Sorry but I got to take this call.... It's my... Boss. Right, that's it it's my boss" He stands up and goes into the hall. Uh, Alright?

I wait for a little bit over 10 minutes when he comes back in with a serious expression.

"Sorry, Bliss. But I gotta go. You know duty calls! But I hope we can hang later?" I nod my head.

"Alright I'll see you later." He smiles.

"Alright, we'll see each other soon and don't worry I can see myself out."  I was opening my mouth to say something but he left before any words came out.

Ugh, Now what do I do?

I walk downstairs and go into the kitchen and see Jackson sitting there. I need to see what’s up with that girl he was getting all cozy with. Time to go into sister mode!

“Hey Jacky!” I said frolicking to his side and sitting down. He turns to me and eyes me suspiciously.

“Why are you so.. Preppy right now?” I wrinkled my nose. I guess I over did it with the happiness.

“Ugh, I’m trying to be a sister.” I told him whilst shoving his shoulder. He didn’t move a bit. Alright new tactic.

“So did you find your mate?” I asked him bluntly. He looked at me shocked.

“Uh.. Uh..?” He stuttered out.

“Just tell me Jacky.” I told him. He sighed and rested his forehead on the counter. He lifted his head back up and he rubbed the back of his neck and finally spoke.

“Yeah. I was going to tell you but you know. I was busy trying to learn every single thing about her and spending some time with her. Sorry.” He said with a slightly guilty face.

I gave him my thousand watt smile and hugged him with all my might.

“Oh my gosh, I am so happy for you. So who is she? Tell me everything!” I said jumping up and down in my seat, Not trying to contain my happiness for my older brother.

“Well she’s younger than you and me. She’s 16, she doesn’t live here she was just visiting her grandmother. When she was at the grocery store buying food. And we bumped into each other at the dairy section. And we automatically connected. All the mate stuff happened. I brought her here after she took her groceries to her Grandmother. And I guess you saw us on the couch cuddling.”

He finished and when he was done he had a dreamy look on his face. I snapped my fingers in his face and he shaked his head and looked at me.

“So, Whats going to happen are you going to stay with her at-?”

“Seattle, Washington.” I sigh. That’s far away.

“That’s really far. Or is she staying?” I asked.

“Neither.” “Wait. Wait. Wait, what do you mean ‘neither’? Did you-” I gulped. “-Reject her?” He looked at me with disbelief.

“You’d think I’d do that?” I shook my head.

“I know you would never do that. I was just thinking rash. I’m sorry Jack.”

“I know I would to if I was in your position.” He said with a sad smile. “But we agreed we’ll be together when she graduates. Which will be this year. She’s a valedictorian.” He said proudly.

“Your lucky Bro. I hope you guys have a great relationship.” I told him.. I patted his back.

“Thanks! Well, I’m going to call her. Love you lil sis.!” He gave me a hug took out his cell and dialed her number. I left before he started his conversation.

I felt so happy for him. But I’m wondering what ever went wrong with me and my soul mate?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I Hope You Liked This Chapter Sorry For Keeping You Waiting!! So You Know What To Do!!

Comment!!

Vote!!!

Fan!!!!!!!!!!!

ScreamoLover Out! C;