Chapter Eight [Edited]

RECAP;

"- We all got the same H.O.P.E class!" Said Shahim, I nod my head, "That's cool. At least I'll have some classes with you guy's."

"Let's guys before we're late on our first day." Jason told us.

~ * ~

Zander POV

Were working on an note taking from the board in the front. The teacher was explaining what a TESSELLATION is to the class.

"A tessellation or Tiling, Is a repeated pattern of figures that completely cover a plane without gaps or overlapping each other. Do not get this confused with a PURE tessellation." The teacher explained to us. Its not like half the class was even paying attention anyways.

Raymond is apart of our pack he helps the little kids or even teenagers with their math homework everyday if they need help. He joined my pack last yearHe was captured by rogues and we saved him. He asked if he could join and I granted it with approval.

So we were working on a worksheet when...

BAM!

The door is swung open I look up to see...

Edgar. I roll my eyes, drama queen. He comes to sit next to me. "I can't believe that chick messed me up man." He slaps my back. "But I don't believe she's that awesome warrior guy."

I groan.

"Man believe it. Remember she beat you so it's kinda, no, its one hundred percent true." I look at him to see him glaring at me.

"Whatever man, never mind. But did you see her. She was one Fine piece of ass. Like did you see her and that body she was..." He did't get to finish when I sent a growl his way.

"Do. Not. Talk. About. Her. Like. That." I say threw clenched teeth. I felt like pounding his face in for talking bout my mate like that.

I mentally sighed. I rejected her and she rejected me back i feel like a complete ass to her and i actually understand why she did.

BAM!!!!!

What is it this fucking time!

I look up to see Bliss this time. Her hair was flowing around her, from the brute force from the door. Her eyes looked glazed over, her chin inclined and she took a whiff of the room. Her lip parted. Jut watching her do that made my jean grow tighter.

I watched as she stepped towards the teacher and I listened in on their conversation

"How may I help you Miss?" He asked.

"Uh is this Mr. Raymonds class?" He nods his head.

"Well I'm a new student here. The names Black, Bliss Black."

His eyes go wide and I hear a collective of gasps.

"I've heard allot about you. But I'm sure you're not her. She was short ugly and annoying nothing like you, so stop playing and tell me who you really are."

"Okay, if your really must. I will bring my older brother in and explain to him what you just told me and are assuming I'm not Bliss." I watch as she back tracks out of the room and opens the door. her left foot ready to step past the threshold.

'It's her. Give her a problem and you'll deal with me Raymond.' I watch as he flinches back a little, but I noticed.

"Wait.." She paused at the door, waiting.

"Mr. Zander explained to me it really is you so, I am deeply sorry. I shouldnt have said those awful things. So no need to bring your brother into this." I saw a sly smirk crawl up her face and walk back into class.

Bliss POV

I see everyone gossiping about me to their friends. I roll my eyes. Rockridge high school hasn't changed one bit..

"Ms. Black can you please sit down anywhere." I look around and see the only desk is beside Zander or a strange looking girl. Ill take my chances and sit with the girl.

I walk up to her and sit down. "Hey I'm Bliss. And you are?" She turns top me and eyes me weirdly. "I'm Evangeline. Evangeline Andrew. Or just call me Eva." I smile at her.

She isn't a werewolves she smells human.

"Is that a Danish accent?"

She smiles. "Endelig! Finally!! Someone understands! People here are always asking 'Are you german?' Well obviously I'm not." I roll my eyes and laugh."People are not very understandable here."

"Hahaa. So why was that teacher saying all those things about you?" I took my phone out and scrolled threw my pictures. I found one of me a couple years ago and showed her.

"Wow. you look different but not what he described. You look beautiful but now your gorgeous." I smile And give her a small thanks.

The bell rings signalling the end of first period. "What do you have for 3rd period?" (Here the schedule goes odd and even days so today is an odd day so she has 1,3,5 & 7)

"Um I have.. Ap Honors English. You?"

"Gym. Well ill see you at lunch if we dont see again."

"For sure, I'll see you later." I waved and tracked down the rest of my classses.

~ * ~

The day went good. Had lunch with Eva. Now I'm going to Gym with the boys.

"So how were your guy's day?" I got replies of 'good 'great' and 'alright'. "How bout you sissy? Did you see your brother or Zander?"

"Actually, Zander is in my American Government, but other than that, I havent seen them at all." We make it to the Gym.

"Well im going to go and change into my Gym outfit. I'll see you guys out here when your done." We all go our own way.

When I walk in I smell that every girl is a werewolf. Hm? Weird. I change and go outside to see the guys there already.

"Uh, Hey guys did you notice anything weird? Like, I don't know, that everyone is a-"

"A werewolf. Yeah we noticed too." Jason interrupted. I nod.

We go to the gym entrance and see the two main guys. Alpha Zander and his Beta Black.

"Hey sis! I knew you we're going to be in here!" He runs up to me and hugs and twirls me around.

"Apple Jack put me down! Your embarrassing me!" I mutter into his shoulder, my cheeks going a rosy colour. I'll need to get used to his affection.

He uys me down and gives me a sheepish grin. "Sorry, Oh i heard what John did this morning." I give him a questioning look. "Oh, sorry john is your Trig teacher." Oh...

"Yeah, but I guess Alpha Zander straightened him out." I give Zander a nod. He smiles a huge smile that makes my heart melt just by the look of it and says hey. I ignore him and talk to my brother.

Ignoring him will be hard, ever since we got back my wolf has been clawing my insides wanting to be close to him.

Out of the corner of me eye I see Zander's face fall. My heart breaks a little, a feeling that I need to comfort him delta over me.

"So bro. Why is everyone in here a werewolve?"

"Because we don't want people to suspect us. So in here we can use all our strength and train with out people finding out." Zander replied instead of Jackson.

I turn to him and give him my best annoyed look. "Oh, thats nice to know but I was talking to my brother, Jackson." I turn around and go to the sidelines and watch everyone talk and train.

IMPORTANT!!!! IMPORTANTE!!!!! WICHTG!!! ;;

Okay So Like I Said Before I'll Start Uploading Every Saturday So Yeah. I May Even Upload A Couple Days Earlier Than Usual Cause I'm Coolio Like That C; . But I've Decide It Will Be Every Saturday!

Hope You Liked.

Fan!!!!!!!

Vote!!!!!

Comment!!!!