eighteen. -k

°k

text message

frick.

kaylee frowned; what had michael upset? her text was harmless, wasn't it?

well...

what?

it's because i want to tell you something, but... i don't know if i can.

she tilted her head as she threw away the last of the paper towel she had used. what did michael want to tell her? why couldn't he tell her?

you can tell me anything. :-)

you make it worse when you smile like that.

but it's not even a real smile.

i know you're beautiful so i know it is.

kay blushed, walking up to her room so she could change out of her pj's, which consisted of a t-shirt her dad had left behind and some sweats.

why she wore sweats in summer, she did not know.

you're so sweet.

i simply ooze sweetness. ;-)

kay grinned, realizing he had quoted her from before. then she cringed, remembering his response to when she had said it.

believe what you want. :-)

that's not what you're supposed to say.

what am i supposed to say then?

"i'd lick that."

no.

:-(

she huffed, rolling her eyes at the silly boy as she pulled a tank top with flowers that said 'never' (she laughed at the irony) over her head.

why?

well, i'd have to suck it, wouldn't i?

o.O

ew.

you get it now.

she tied a plaid red flannel around her waist after buttoning her ripped black skinny jeans, looking around for her doc's. she found them underneath her bed (surprise surprise) as well as another text from michael.

yeah. but that doesn't mean i'm going to stop. ;-)

what have i done wrong

nothing, you're perfect.

please, i'm far from it.

i highly doubt that.

kay smiled at her friend's sweet messages; boys in real life never told her things like that. (a/n: THOUGH THEY SHOULD.)

keep doubting, i only speak the truth.

whatever, are you ready?

shouldering a small purse to carry her keys and phone, slipping a flower crown over her head and grabbing her sunglasses, kay headed out the door.

yep. just left.

wtf kay i haven't even left the house much less gotten your rose hold up.

kay laughed, imagining michael rushing around and leaving in a hurry to get her something as beautiful as a rose.

it's okay, i'm not going to mj's rn. just wanted to walk around a bit.

...k. but stay away from that side. you might see me.

don't see me.

kay let out a nice laugh, knowing that she was safe. her neighbourhood was very chill, seeing as it was mostly filled with elderly people or parents who's kids were in uni, and was a few minutes walk from mj's.

she wound up in the park, and sat down on the monkey bars after pulling herself up. it was a lot breezier today, but she didn't feel like actually putting on the flannel; that would just be wrong.

okay.

that's not how you do it.

how do i 'do it' then?

well, first you kiss.

she simply shook her head.

that's not what i meant.

i know, lol.

-.-

anyway, it's oKAY, in case you forgot.

oKAY.

good job :)

-

idek

before last chapter guuuuyyyysss i'm sad :( it's only been a week (ik weird) but i've become really attached to this

ugh. i'll save my rant for the epilogue.

byeeeeee x