nine. -m

°m

text message

O.O

i feel like my innocence has been corrupted.

michael used his entire will to contain his laughter; he knew kay would say something like that, though he didn't know why.

babe, lets get one thing straight: once you answered me, your entire life was corrupted.

wow okay um let me go say bye to my mum then seeing as you're trying to drag me into the depths of hell.

at this michael couldn't help but laugh loudly, even if it was nearing one in the morning. he heard all the boys yell at him to go to sleep, but he simply couldn't. insomnia had been ruling his life for seven years now, and it didn't look as if it was leaving anytime soon.

you know what they say; "good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught." *wink*

mikey waited anxiously for her to answer, and sat up straight when he saw his text go from delivered to read at 12:54 am.

who says i'm a good girl?

me.

well what if i'm not?

prove it.

michael couldn't help the snort that tumbled out of his mouth when she replied.

well, when disney channel said to ask for your parents permission before going online, i didn't.

...any other examples that make sense?

he sent, before setting his phone on his lap and waiting.

not to impress you or anything but i can swim without floaties.

michael wanted to laugh so bad he nearly peed himself but knew if he did his friends would be upset with him.

yeah, sooo impressive. -.- jks, it's cute that you think you're a bad girl.

hey i can so be a baddie-baddie.

the fact that you said "baddie-baddie" proves my point.

i'd really like to hit you. ._.

ooh, getting kinky again, aren't we?

michael knew he was probably getting under her skin, but he also knew she most likely secretly loved it.

you suck.

actually you do. ;-)

•_•

that's disgusting.

michael nearly cried out with laughter. this entire conversation had been the most interesting and amusing yet.

i know you love it.

-

k real talk: who likes dirty michael bc i know i do.