twelve. -k

°k

text message

actually, i think that'll be me. ;)

my gods, does it stop?

only if you want me to. :)

kay did not know how to answer that. truthfully, she didn't want him to stop, but she couldn't risk raising his ego.

you should go to bed now, we have to be ready for this afternoon.

changing the subject was a good substitute.

you didn't answer my question. :-(

i don't have to.

kay bit her lip nervously and could feel her eyelids finally beginning to droop. she stifled a yawn as she heard birds chirping outside her window, waiting for her friend to answer.

that's because you don't want to raise my self-esteem.

it can already touch the moon.

kay's eyes began to water at the sides, which was an obvious sign she was about to fall asleep. she plugged in her headphones, preparing to drift off as she set a reminder to wake up at noon.

true.

kay was surprised to see michael agree.

so are you going to sleep now?

kaylee imagined michael chuckling, and to her it sounded like a deep but sweet sound. she grew excited at the thought of her possibly hearing it.

good morning, beautiful. sweet dreams.

good morning, handsome. sweetest dreams.

with that, nearly six hours after her first text, kaylee finally fell into the most blissful sleep she'd in a while. meanwhile, her phone beeped one last time.

they will be, if they're about you.

-

MICHAEL WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE

guys i think this might end soon idk i'm only thinking about twenty chapters cause they're story revolves mostly around texting and now they're going to meet which wasn't planned and yeah.

bai.