fourteen. -k

°k

text message

i wrote the only reason and it's one of my favourites too. ^-^

kay couldn't help the large smile that developed on her face as she stopped in the middle of her hall.

i have noticed that we seem quite similar.

are you awkward in real life?

kay was conflicted with either answering truthfully or teasing him. being a nice person, she chose the truth.

yeah... oops.

nah, it's alright. i am too, if it makes you feel better.

the blonde didn't know whether to feel relieved or laugh. stupid michael for making her make all these decisions!

though she had to admit it was cute.

yep, i feel all warm and tingly on the outside.

don't sass me.

kay let out a small snort as she started to move towards her living area, sitting down and turning it to some news channel.

i'll sass whoever i want to sass, thank you very much.

i'm really going to like you. :-)

her breath hitched; she knew she might be over thinking it, but in some way did michael actually care for her? why would he, a voice in her head said, you're nothing more than an ordinary that he sent a few texts to.

kay hoped the voice was wrong.

me too. :)

kaylee glanced upwards at that moment, and was quite surprised to see a picture of five seconds of summer on the screen. she fumbled for the remote, and clutched it tightly as she turned up the volume.

here at e! we are proud to announce that the very successful and growing band five seconds of summer will be joining us in the studio. five seconds of summer consist of band members luke hemmings, ashton irwin, calum hood and michael clifford, who's single "she looks so perfect" and self-titled album have reached #1 in dozens of countries around the world.

she dropped the remote as she scrambled to find her phone. her smile would not fall off her face as she sent a text to michael.

michael michael michael michael michael michael michael michael

what?

you're on tv!!!!

kay felt her excitement growing as she thought of her -secretly- favourite friend going on tv and being able to hear his real voice. (she hadn't gotten around to interviews and such.)

oh yeah! i was going to tell you to watch, it's at 11.

what did you think i was going to do?!

kaylee was jumping all over the couches, her excitement too much to contain.

stop jumping on the couches, kaylee.

she paused, staring down at her screen.

how did you...?

we're very alike, i would've done the same.

she sighed, sitting back down properly.

(as if. she sprawled her body from end to end.)

thank the gods, i thought you were a stalker or something.

sit properly, miss wood. ;-)

kay panicked; he must be joking, right? right?!

oh gods, she was starting to fancy a stalker.

whoa okay calm down you stalker.

i think sometimes you forget how alike we are.

oops.

there was a pause in the conversation where michael didn't answer. she waited, chewing the skin on her thumb anxiously until her text went from delivered to read at 10:32 am.

the boys and i are leaving for the interview now. :-) :-) :-)

you excited?

um, i guess. but if you're watching, i'm going to have to try extra hard to seem cool.

nah, i bet you're cool enough that ice cubes are jealous.

you're so sweet, i'm gonna get a cavity.

kay laughed at their puns, happy she could do it freely now that her mum had left for work again.

please. i ooze sweetness.

kay's eyes widened reading his next text.

i'd lick that.

-

i want to apologize for so much dirty michael but i can't help it it's so him.