Chapter 36

"Sorry," I offered meekly, when I finally found my voice.

Billy let his head fall forward to hit the door with a resounding smack. I winced for his. Feeling his pain but he seemed otherwise unaffected by it.

He stretched out a hand to silently demand that I place his towel in it. But I had his attention now and I was not about to relinquish it that easily. Not until I have spoken what I came here to say and not until he actually listened. I was ready ... ready to go blue in the face trying to get this dumbass to actually listen... for once. A tall order no doubt but the consequence of not succeeding was nothing short of devastating.

"Nope!" I said firmly. At that his head jerked back up as if in disbelief. I didn't blame him. I would have been as shocked. Afterall, who knew I had it in me to hold a guy butt naked for ransom. But here I was doing just that and... wickedly relishing in every moment of it.

"Fuck Lily! Give me my towel back," Billy demanded getting angier by the moment. But I honestly didn't care. I didn't think I could care. Not with the delicious sight before me. I was never a butt girl. I always thought it was the man's sexy abs that was hottest or even the flexing of his biceps. But never ever have I deemed his ass worthy for a more engaging sort of attention. Nevertheless, here I was wanting to do just that. I wanted to engage with the two lovely lobes of his butt cheeks and well ...simply squeeze.

"Did you just say something?" Billy questioned suspiciously.

"Nooo," I almost groaned again when he flexed it. Yes, he actually flexed it. I reached out as if to touch it and only just pull back in time. Only not before the tip of my finger scraped gently across.

"Hey! Stop that."

"Oh ok," I muttered a little breathlessly.

So much for my distracting him. He seemed the one to have snatched the breath out of my lungs.. all without even trying.