Chapter 16

"What the hell are you doing? Its the middle of the night." It didn't take a genius to tell that Aunt Sally was beyond furious. I merely grimaced as I retraced my steps towards the door.

"I must have been sleep walking Aunt Sally. Sorry!" I muttered as I inched closer. Aunt was strategicly situated in the middle of my exit route.

"Hummp! Well that wouldn't have been the first time. Next time lock your room door. You can knock about the walls in your own room," said Aunt Sally unsympathetically. I could tell I had used that excuse one time too many.

I offered up another unhappy grimace and said my apology again. This time she merely grunted in reply before magistically sweeping out of the library. I hurried behind her snapping off the lights on my way out. We parted ways at the landing. This time I turned off to my room, quietly going in then shutting the door and locking myself it. After hearing her retreating foot steps I sighed in relief before turning to face the bed.

I barely restrained the scream that broke free of my lips. My hands clapsed over my mouth held it in.

There was a moments silence as I listened carefully for Aunt Sally's footfalls. But the landing outside my door remained silent.

Then bare chested Billy spoke from my bed," If you wanted to watch porn you only needed to ask."

I merely continued to stare mutely at him. This scene gave me a vague sense of deja vu.

"Come," he instructed patting the space beside him. "There's space for two and I brought my porn."

That he did. I stared at the ipad in his lap stupidly. Of course. This would be why I could never find his porn. I shook my head at him.

"You know you want to. Don't play coy. I haven't got all night," he said impatiently but my feet was already involuntarily carrying me forward. I wasn't sure if it was my desire to watch porn, to watch Claude in porn or simply to get into bed with Billy... and watch porn, but I was there beside him only a moment later.

Thinking back I suspected it was all of the above.