Chapter 24

"Nothing! No one. I just meant I don't want to be kissed," I tried to back track clumsily. I stared at Billy's intense gaze look back into mine. I made my expression as beseeching as I could. His face drew in closer till we were only a hairs breath away.

"I want you to tell me if anyone so much as lay a finger on you," Billy breathed down at me. I stared into his eyes lost in all that was him.

"I am not yours," I feebly reminded him.

"Yes, you are. You always have been. The sooner you realise this the sooner we can..."

"We can what?" I asked breathlessly.

"We can have me take care of another one of your firsts," Billy said with a sloppy side grin.

"You!" I exclaimed just as soon as I realised what he was saying. I slammed my fists to his shaking shoulders as the idiot laughed at me.

"Ouch!" He chuckled down at me making my temper fuse further. I opened my mouth to give voice to my anger but Billy being Billy could not miss out on the opportunity it afforded. His soft lips closed down on mine. I couldn't help but feel the thrill of being in his arms sweep through me. I opened my mouth to his drinking him in. He wound his fingers through my hair gripping my head to angle it to better accomodate his assaulting lips. His kisses were long and drugging each starting off where the other left off. I was gasping for a breath when he finally pulled reluctantly away.

"Just remember," Billy said as he moved back into his seat and started up the car ," that you are mine."