Chapter Twenty Two-

Valerie's P.O.V.

I woke up, groaning. My ankle was screaming in pain, my back ached, my head was pounding. Honestly, i felt like crap.

I sat up and looked around confused, i was in my room on my bed. Oh yeah, i remember now. Zayn carried me home from the hospital. I groaned again when i remembered all the stupid stuff i said. But how did i get in my room? Last thing i remember is falling asleep on the couch.

I threw the blankets off of me weakly. I looked down at my ankle wondering how on Earth i would be able to walk, when i saw crutched on the ground in front of me.

Sighing, i picked them up, putting the padding under my armpits, and limping around.

I was still in my dress, and my makeup was smeared across my face, i could feel how knotty and gross my hair was, and i really just wanted to clean up.

 I dragged myself into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I decided i'd have to take a bath and keep my leg out on the side, so that my ankle didn't get wet.

I turned on the water and sighed happily at the warm water flowing against my back. I washed my body off with my white dove soap.

My thoughts turned over to, yep, you could've guessed it, Liam and Harry. I was so relieved Harry was okay and that Liam didnt hurt him... much. I love Harry, i know that, and i know he loves me, but im scared. Scared of commiting to a relationship where i've already been hurt. I shut my eyes tired and ran shampoo threw my long brown hair

Then theres Liam; he would be so angry if i got back together with Harry. I groaned washing out my hair and putting in condtioner.

I sighed and rubbed my temples. Once again, rinsing out the conditioner from my hair.

Once i was fully cleansed, i forced myself up, leaning against the wall for support. I wrapped a fluffy white towel around my body and hair, holy fudge nuggets! ITS SO SOFT!

I walked into my room queitly, not wanting to attract the attention of a couple certain hormonal teenage boys.

After drying up, i pulled on a swearshirt and dark skinny jeans, pulled my hair into a bun, brushed my teeth, and used my cruches to limp back into the kitchen.

All the boys were already in there and stared at me in shock.

"Whats wrong?" I asked confused.

All their faces filled with relief.

Liam quickly walked up to me and pulled me into a hug.

"I was so worried about you!" He gushed in my ear.

"What why?"I asked.

"Well, you forgot to tell the doctor you had Anemia, so the drugs put you under for a while." He explained. (AN: at the very beginning i mentioned she had Amenia, and im just kind of bringing that back.)

"How long have i been out for?" I asked worriedly.

"A couple days." Louis shrugged noncholant.

"Oh.." That was a bit to take in.

"I'm sure your hungry!" Niall smiled at me.

I nodded feebly.

"I'll make you something." Harry smiled, waling towards the stove.

"You don't have to." I told him.

"I want to." He smiled wider.

I glanced at Liam who narrowed his eyes at Harry.

The boys noticed this and tensed.

"Hey Liam! Um...want to teach me how to swim?" Zayn asked quickly.

Liam brought his eyebrows together, "Right now?"

"Yes now! Please?" Zayn gave him the puppy dog eyes.

Liam sighed, "I guess...."

Zayn smiled and guided him out of the room, glancing back at me, 'thank you' i mouthed to him. He winked.

Niall was catching onto what was going on and turned to a clueless Louis and said, "Come on mate, why don't we go to the store and i'll buy you some carrots?"

Louis' face snapped to Nialls so quickly i thought it would've broken. He nodded eargerly and skipped out the door after Niall who had just grabbed his keys and led the way.

After the door slammed behind them, i turned to Harry. Who was staring at me with an amused smile on his face.

"I guess they did that on purpose then..." He laughed.

I smiled, "Yeah... we need to talk Harry."

He sighed, "I know Valerie."

"You already told me what you had to say..." I told him, walking closer until he was but a foot away, "And now, you need to hear what i have to say."

He nodded. His sparkling and worried green eyes meeting my own. His usual dimples were clear from his face. His curls loosely falling around his head.

"I hate what happened, and i was so mad at you at first. I felt so betrayed... i never thought you would've done something like that...." His face dropped.

"But," I continued, and he smiled slightly once again, his eyes meeting my own, "I know the truth now and i believe you. I'm just worried about Liam... the fact is; i still love you."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY OKAY!

I know its short and stupid!

Its just a filler!

Promise!

Hope you enjoyed anyways!

Comment and vote!

Lot's of love,

- Marisa <3