Chapter one-

Okay, so before i start with this story, maybe you guys would like to know a little about me?

I'm almost fourteen

I live in new york

I love to read and write and sketch

I absolutely love everything Disney

I am a sucker for romantic things

...especially if they have vampires/ werewolves/ witches 

hehe i'm a weirdo;)

My name's Marisa

And i hope you like this story

P.S.

I dont want Birdy to really be what Valerie looks like, I just choose her because of the shape of her face and how she looks so innocent, but really Valerie is older and had long brown wavy hair and grey eyes. 

Chapter One-

Valerie's P.O.V.

"OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!" 

I pulled the phone from my ear as my best friend, Lexi was currently screaming her lumgs off in it. 

"What's so important you had to call at..." I glanced at the clock, "Seven a.m. in the middle of the summer?"

"ONE DIRECTION!!!" She screetched.

I rolled my eyes, don't get me wrong, i like One Direction, they're music was pretty good, but i wasn't fanning myself over them, wasn't screaming out there name, or wishing on every star to meet them. And honestly, I think the girls who do that are a little creepy, being that they've never met them. Unfortunately, Lexi happened to be one of them, a Directioner. 

"What now?" I asked

"They're back home!!!!" She screamed

You see, she was so happy about that because we lived about half an hour from their town and let's be honest, that's kind of cool.

"That's great Lex." I told her, "But this couldn't wait till later?"

"Absolutely not!" She sounded outraged.

I laughed at her excitement and listened to her ramble on about them for the next... oh.. i dunno hour! I started to only half pay attention.,

"Valerie? Valerie? Did you hear me?" Lexi yelled into the phone.

"Hmm?" I asked

"I said we should meet up at about.... eight and grab a coffee?"

"You want to grab coffee at eight at night?" I asked her, outraged.

"Who cares what time it is? It's summer, remember?" 

"I remember, i was just asking."

She laughed, "Well, i'd better get going."

"Me too, i've got work."

"See you later then."

A couple hours later, I was at work at the ice cream store i work'd at. I hated my job, hated it. I gpt sticky ice cream all over me and my co-workers were not the nicest people in the world, all they ever really did was gossip. But what i hated above all was that Brian knew i worked here, he knew my shifts, the route i walked to get home, and it scared me. Yes, my ex-boyfriend scares me. 

Harry's P.O.V.

My boys and I had gotten home from our tour about... a day ago. We missed this place so much. I wanted to walk around and go down the streets just remember being home. But, the boys had something else in mind, or should i say Louis, apparently, there was a really awesome go kart place about half an hour away and he wanted to go. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with that, but i wanted to curl on the couch and watch a couple scary movies and act like morons for a bit, i could tell the others wanted to as well, but Louis begged us. How could we say no to that kid? Simple, we can't.

It was about six-thirty when we arrived at the go- kart place. Seven fifteen when we finished and the fans started to arrive and seven thirty when they got too crazy to contain and made a run for it.

Valerie's P.O.V.

FINALLYYYY, Seven thirty, my shift was over, i hung my apron up, washed my sticky hands and practically skipped out the door. I knew Lexi would be waiting for me, Lex was always early for EVERYTHING, seriously, everything.

I guess it wasn't a bad thing to early, but i always felt bad that i arrived ON TIME. I mean, we said eight, so i'll get there at eight.

Whatever, i push out into the icy air, why was it so cold, it's summer, for Pete's sake? I don't necessarily have much time to think about it, when the worst sound hit my eardrums. Screaming, not like someones murdering me! It was an excited scream, not one person, not two, hundreds, okay, a little exaggerated, but still, the sight of tons of screaming girls running in my direction,made me immediately bolt in the opposite direction.

I was a couple blocks away from the ice cream store as i pumped my legs and willed them to take me farther when i saw a dark alley, i didn't want to go in there, but i wanted to more than i did get trampled by a bunch of maniacs.

Why were they all freaking out anyways? It didn't really matter, i guess, as i run into the alley.

I turn around so that i'm facing out of the alley and looking into the streets to see when the mob would arrive. Just as i'm leaning out of the alley, a hand claspes over my mouth.

For a moment, i freeze, but then i try to bolt and an arm whips around my waist holding me there. I kick against whoever this is, hoping it's not Brian. Hoping that it's not some rapist trying to well... rape me. 'Oh my god' I think as i thrash around in the persons arms. Suddenly though i'm flung around to face whoever was holding me back.

And i swear i saw wrong, Harry styles held me captive in his arms.

Harry's P.O.V.

We hid in an alley and not a minute later, a girl came running in. I couldn't see her face, but she was obviously winded. She didn't look like she was looking for someone though, she looked like she was running away from someone. I looked at the guys and saw their eyes widen.

"What do i do?" I whispered in Liam's ear.

He was the smart one.

"I don't know!" He replied.

Gee, thanks. So much for the smart thing.

She craned her head to look out of the alley. Crap! They would find us, if she sent a red flag like that.

 I rushed up to her and pulled her back with one hand around her mouth. Her body jerked with suprise, and she stoped moving for a second, before she tried to run. I grabbed her though. What the hell was i doing? I didn't know. I restrained her for a while as she desperately tried to get out of my grasp. When she finally gave up, i turned her to face me.

She looked scared. 'Of course she's scared, she just got attacked in a dark alley' i told myself. But when she saw my face, she seemed really confused and kind of shocked.

Up close, i knew she was beautiful. Long wavy dark hair. Grey eyes, no, calling them grey would be an insult. They were clouds on a rainy day, the sea foam lapping on the sand, they were diamonds sparkling as bright as ever, to me they were the stars straring straight at me. And they compelled me. Are bodys are pressed together and we are both breahting hard. I want to pull her closer, i don't know why though. I don't instead,  i let one hand fall from my back and put it in front of my lips, motioning for her to be quiet.

She does.

Valerie's P.O.V.

He motions for me to be quiet, and i don't say a word. Wanna know why, because i was stuck in an alley with One Direction. Aren't you jealous?