Chapter eleven-

So, it's a long weekend and all my friends are either out of town or busy. Soooo, i'll probably update A LOT this weekend:) Just letting you know:)

So, i think the last chapter had quite a bit of drama in it. 

Hope you guys liked it:)

I'm planning a bit more drama... might involve some new characters, some old ones, not exactly sure yet:)

I REALLY hope you guys enjoy this fanfiction:)

Lots of love

-Marisa

------------------------------------------------------

Louis P.O.V.

I saw Valerie angrily walk away from Liam. When she left the room, he sat on the couch his face buried in his hands.

"Liam." I sighed, sitting next to him.

"What am i supposed to do? I don't want them together, i don't want her hurt, not again." He was crying.

"Maybe, you should talk to Harry." I rubbed his back.

"He's the last person i want to talk to."

"But the first one you need to talk to."

"When did you get so mature?" Liam asked me.

"Don't get used to it." I smiled.

Harry's P.O.V.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no! Now Valerie and I will never be together. Liam won't have it. I can't stand the idea of being without her, i just can't!! Why couldn't he see how much i cared? I started crying silently when the door opened.

I looked up and Liam stood there.

"Liam, please you have to understand, i care about her so much! I would never hurt her!" I walked up to him.

He looked shocked to see me crying, and i noticed his face was red too, his eyes were puffy as well.

He nodded, "What about the next girl that comes running along?"

"There won't be anymore girls, Li, I think- I think i'm in love with her." I told him.

Immediately, i felt the truth of those words, the way they felt... just seemed right.

He seemed shocked, i'm not sure if it was a good shock or a bad one.

"Listen Styles." Oh no, "Here are the rules." Whaaat?

"Hurt her, your dead. Touch her, your dead. You think about anything sexual, your dead. If you so much as lay a hand on her, your dead. If she cries because of you, your dead. And if you pressure her, you are so dead it is not even funny."

I stood there in shock. 

I mean, i was happy, but how could we have a relationship if we can't even touch each other.

"Can we like even hold hands?" I asked him.

"Are you questioning me?" Liam asked.

I shook my head.

"Good." 

Valerie's P.O.V.

There was a knock at the door.

"Go away, Liam!" I called out.

He walked in anyways.

Then he tried to lay down some damn stupid ground rules of if Harry and I were going out.