Chapter thirteen-

So, whatcha guys think?

Honestly curious to hear your thoughts/ opinions

Not sure if you guys like it or not... so.

I mean i know it's not the best, but i like writing it

I hope that you guys like reading it

Anyways, here's chapter thirteen

Enjoy,

Lots of love,

-Marisa

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's P.O.V.

We all clambered out of the car clumsily. Four and a half hours in a car will do that to you. Not to mention that Zayn, Niall, and Valerie had basically just slept the whole time, so were like zombies. Staring at everything and nothing at all, definately not morning people. I hooked my arm around Valerie's waist and supported her. She was gazing at the beach in awe. I smiled, liking to see her happy like that.

 I took her hand and she looked down at it suprised, then up at me smiling. We all turned our eyes from the water to drag our stuff out of the car and lug them into the house.

"Where are we?" Valerie asked me.

"The beach." I told her, smiling cheekily.

She gave me a look, as she said, "Yeah, but where?"

"Does it matter?" I asked.

"Ugh, Harry, your killing me!" She exclaimed throwing her hands in the air, then resting them on her hips.

I smiled at this as i said, "I would never kill you!"

She laughed. I loved that laugh, it was just full of wonder and happiness, not to mention it was the weirdest laugh ever. I laughed at her laugh.

Then she said, "Don't laugh at me!"

"I wouldn't dream of it!"

"Then why are you right now?" She asked, still laughing.

I was about to respond when Niall walked over with an excited smile on his face, "Guys!!!! Get in your bathing suits!!!! I wanna go to the beeaccch!!" He whinned.

I composed myself and smiled, "Okay Niall, if you guys are ready, we'll meet you at the beach in five."

He nodded excitedly and ran out the door. Then, i actually looked at the place, it was very big. There wasn't a lot of furniture which made it look even bigger. There was a small kitchen connected to a familyroom like room. Then there was a hallway with a bunch of doors, which i was guessing were the bedrooms and bathrooms.

I started opening doors until i found a room that didn't have bags in it, and held it open for Valerie. She smiled as she walked in with her bag. Then, i went to go find another one, and found my room was pure white with a white bed and white fan. Wow, lots of white. I was cool with that though. When i'd gone through the other rooms i'd noticed that each room was a different color scheme, mine being white and Valerie's being an aqua color.

I threw on a pair of swimming trunks and grabbed a towel. To my suprise Valerie was leaning against the wall outise my door wearing a bikini underneath jean shorts and a t-shirt. Her long dark hair casscading over her shoulder as her big brown eyes gazed at me.

I went in to kiss her, but she took a step back, smirking. Ouch, that hurt. Didn't she want to be with me? Did she go through all of that with Liam for nothing?