Chapter 4-

SOOOOOOOO I decided what the heck? No harm in writing another chapter;) I hope you guys like it!! Comment, vote and whatnot!!!! 

I'm gonna make this chapter interesting and you get a better insight on Valerie, while her and Harry grow closer. Be patient though 'cuz he's not in the beginning of the chapter;)

Oh and by the way if there's every anything someone would like to suggest i would definitely keep it in mind:) <3

-Marisa

----------------------------------------------------

Valerie's P.O.V.

When i walked into the house i knew i was still alone. Dad was gone, has been for years. And mom, well, let's just say i'm not her favorite person. My sister Margrette was probably off with her, they got along just fine. I didn't mind being alone, in fact, i liked it. It was the one time of day where i could be myself, do what i wanted, and be who i wanted to be. Being alone didn't make me lonely like some people, really i thrived when i was alone.

But today, i wasn't alone, not really. Harry was there, not physically of course. But my every thought was of him. The way his sea eyes sparkled. How his dimples showed everytime he caught my eye. I even found myself thinking about his adorable curls and how they would feel wrapped up in my hands.

STOP, i told myself.

Dont think like that

why not

Because you'll probably never see him again!

But what if i do?

You won't

I think i just might.

Trust me, stop dreaming, dreaming only hurts you. Get your ass back to reality.

I sighed, but then a thought hit me. Call Lexi! Shit! I never got around to calling her, she didn't know where i went last night when i was supposed to be meeting her for coffee! I shoved my hands in my pockets desperately looking for my phone. but it wasn't there.

Man! I must've either left it at work or dropped it while we ran. I hoped that i left i at work. I bounded out the door, grabbing my navy blue leather cardigan as i ran out the door. When i arrived, i was relieved to see one of my co-workers, Trish, at the counter.

She raised one of her stenciled eyebrows at me as she said, "Your phones in the back."

Walking past the dark haired gossiper, i nodded my thanks.

About five minutes later, i was walking out the back door, with my phone in my hand. Unfortunately, it was dead and needed charging. Sighing, i slipped it into my pocket.

"Hey babe." Someone called out.

I whirled around at the voice, and saw him standing there, i nearly fell over in shock. It was Brian, my ex. I started shaking as i turned from him and kept walking faster than before. Suddenly, i felt a rough hand on my wrist, spinning me towards him. He pulled me close to his chest and looked into my eyes.

"What do you want Brian?" I asked him, my voice shaking.

"You." He leaned his head towards me.

I tried pushing him away, but he was strong, too strong.

"Let go of me Brian!" I yelled.

"Why would i do that?" He asked, his voice had laughter in it.

"Because, i hate you. Your awful, mean, abusive, you can't push me around anymore." I told him, standing a little taller.