Chapter seventeen

SO, my friend is forcing me to update..

I don't know why though.

This isn't even that good....

Anyways, lets start!!!

Lot's of love,

-Marisa!

---------------------------------------

Valerie's P.O.V.

I screamed and shut my eyes. Scared to open them, when i did though. Harry was sitting there... perfectly fine. I'd seen Brian shoot him, i'd seen him aim and pull the trigger. Then what had...

Harry looked shocked, then he smirked.

"What the- You didn't even load this thing? You stupid arse!" Brian screamed, throwing the gun to the side.

I breathed a sigh of relief. For a second there, i really thought Harry was going to die.

Brian looked more angry than before.

He charged at Harry, now both of them roling on the ground throwing punches.

I looked around wildly for something i could use to help Harry with.

Down the beach not far away was a piece of driftwood, bingo.

Harry's P.O.V.

"Valerie! Run!" I cried, getting a punch in the gut.

I groaned and hit him back.

He dodged it though.

Soon, i was more like his punching bag. Taking blows furiously. The pain was excruciating, i really just wanted to pass out ad let it be done. But i couldn't.  I tried to fight back, for Valerie. I really did. But, he was just so strong... and I couldn't beat him alone.

Suddenly, a look of pain crossed his face. Then he toppled on top of me. Standing there was Valerie, breathing hard and holding... driftwood.

Brian had passed out.

"Harry! Are you okay?!" She exclaimed.

I sat up, nodding.

Then i noticed the blood drenching her head.

"Sweetheart! Your head!!" I cried, bounding to my feet, ignoring the pain.

"I'm fine." She lied.

Why oh why, must she do that? Lie about it... sigh, i never will understand woman.

Suddenly, i heard Liam's  voice.

"VALERIE!! HARRY!!! GUYS!! WHERE ARE YOU?!" He and the other guys yelled.

"OVER HERE!!!!!" I yelled back.

Suddenly they were there, embracing us.

Liam was in tears as he pulled Valerie into a hug, she was crying too.

"I'm so sorry Valerie!! So sorry! I will never do that to you again! I just love you so much and i don't want to see you get hurt!" He cried.

"No, no Liam! You were just trying to do what you thought was right! But if you ever try it again, i will hunt you down and kill you." She sobbed into his shoulder.

He pulled one hand threw her hair as she nuzzled his neck and held her small body close  to him with the other one.

Then he saw the blood.

"Val! What happened? Are you okay?" He xclaimed, examining her head.

"I'm fine Liam." She said.

He scowled at her.

I smiled thats how brother and sister should be.

Liam's P.O.V.

Valerie was not fine, but that's okay for now, we'll take them back home, then clean them up, and make sure we don't need to take them to the hospital.

"Someone call the cops." Harry groaned.

Louis whipped out his phone.

"Harry," I said letting go of Valerie, "Thank you so much. I don't know what would have happened... if you weren't here."

He smiled, "Yeah, i'm just glad she's okay."

The cops came and we answered a bunch of questions, they hulled Brian off, and then we were left to walk home.

Valerie looked close to dropping. Harry was trying to support her, but looked pretty exhausted himself. Well, he did just get beaten up.

I smiled.

"Louis can you help me with Harry? Zayn can you get Valerie?" I asked them.

Harry and Valerie's eyes widened a bit upon hearing there names, but drooped shut almost immediately.

We pulled them apart, their enterwined hands refusing to pull apart until the last second. Aww, they were so cute.

Zayn's P.O.V.

Everything that happened tonight was just... crazy! Like something from a book or movie... unreal. I pulled Valerie from Harry and swung her into my arms. She was as light as a feather. I smiled as her eyes finally closed and she rested her head on my chest. Louis and Liam were dragging Harry under his armpits, he was practically dead on his feet. Poor guy.

We all rushed home, desperate to get off of this dark beach. When we arrived back, Louis and Niall toke Harry to his bed where they were going to patch him up. Meanwhile, Liam walked besides me as i carried Valerie to her bed.

He looked so worried, Liam was such a good brother. I smiled at that.

He cleaned the blood from her head, then wrapped her head up in bandages, seeming satisfied.

Then he thanked me and we both walked out.

Everyone was safe, and it would stay that way, now that Brian was behind bars... finally.