Chapter Fifthteen

*That next summer.*

All of us from the last season of Big Brother was at the reunionshow, just before the next season started. It was weird seeing Amber and all the girls, but it was good to see Lizzy again. As well as Fronz and a few others.

"Now I must start with you Cyndy and Brian. I see that shinny ring on your finger. How'd that get there." Julia flat out asked me.

I smiled and Syn laughed.

"I dont kiss and tell." He joked.

I slapped him lighly, "I do! Well, it was a few weeks ago actually."

"Ooo, how interesting." Julia said.

"His band had just kicked off a summer tour, that they are still on, just had two days off and flew out here for the show," I started to explain, "But it was the first show. A hometown show, they were on stage, tearing it up, then out of no where, their lead singer pulls me out, for what reason, I had no idea. So I looked at Syn and he looked more confussed then I did. Matt, their singer, then asked me 'Whens your reunion show with BB?' I was like, why are you asking me this now? And he pointed behind me and said, 'Thats why.' I looked, Syns on one knee, Zacky's holding the mic to his face and he gave this sweet, long speach, and I just fell into his arms bawling like a baby and of course, I said yes."

Everyone awed.

Amber, except her. She looked annoyed.

"Oh Amber, why the bitter face?" Julia asked her.

She crossed her arms and stayed silent. Stayed that way the whole time actually.

"How about you Zacky? Got any plans for Brandy?" Julia asked.

Zacky smiled at Brandy, "I got some stuff up my sleve, but thats another story for right now."

"Kayla and Johnny got married a few months ago." Synyster pointed out.

Kayla covered up her face as he saw her ring.

"How sweet!" Julia said excited.

We all talked for what seamed like forever. It was nice, but I got over it so fast. Turns out, Zacky planned to propose to Brandy right then and there. She said yes, of course.

As all of us were getting ready to leave, Brandy, Kayla, and I had to sadly send the guys off to the airport so they could make it back in time to finish off Mayhem.

"I dont want you to go! Why'd you propose to me and then leave me!?" Brandy whinned.

Zacky smiled and held out an extrea ticket, "Your coming with me."

Brandy got all excited and tackled Zacky to the ground, kissing him.

Kayla slapped Johnny, "Why you no take me?!"

Johnny threw his hands up in the air, "I didnt know he was going to take her!"

I glared at Syn and he just smirked at me.

"Id take you, but you'd distract me." He said walking up to me.

"Good. Cause I'd do it on purpes." I smirked at him.

He placed his hands on my face and kissed me.

"Flight 218. Boarding."

I looked at Syn as he rested his forhead on mine.

"I'll be home soon. Then we'll get married and go far away for our honey moon." He told me.

I kissed him one more time befor he grabbed his bag and followed Johnny and Zacky to their gate.

Kayla and I looked at each other and shook our heads.

I looked down and Syn left his fadora.

"Brian!" I yelled from the gate entrace.

He came running back and I hande him his hat.

He smiled and planted another kiss on me.

He grabbed my hands and put his braclet he had on, on me.

"I'll see you soon." He said before he was off again.

I watched as he trotted back to the gate. I was never so happy in my life to have met him threw a TV. Let along him being a big ass rockstar. It suck, I admit, but it was well worth him coming home after being gone for so long. He told me after were marrried, hes going to start taking me with them. So I was excited for the tour life, but at the moment I was just enjoying the fact I was about to become, Misses Brian Elwin Haner Jr.