Chapter Nine

*Cyndy's point of view.*

It got to the pointed to there was eight of us left. We were finally half way threw the house. It was horrible that we lost Kayla and Johnny, but we did when Cynthia got HOH along with Fronz. We lost Johnny right before that when Fronz and Courtney were HOH. Everything went wrong every since Synyster let out our alleince. Right now, Brandy and I were HOH. We had no idea how things were going to go. She had Cynthia and Fronz on the block and I had put up Zacky and DJ. I hated to, but I had to. I was really hopping that they would win. I was rooting for them to win and dethrown Brandy.

"Im really sorry guys." I told Zacky and DJ right after I nomatied them.

They both hugged me.

"Its fine." Zacky assured me, "We got this."

"Yea we got this." DJ said all excited.

We went into the livingroom and waited for the battle of the blocks. I was sitting on Synysters lap, happier then I could ever be. I just had one small worry that Zacky and DJ wouldnt win, but I had faith they would pull threw.

"Guys its time." Fronz said from outside.

We all wondered outside and saw what they had to do.

I was extremely nerves now.

"Its alright." DJ said hugging me.

I watched as they started the battle. Each minute, they kept tying.

Then out of no where, Cynthia and Fronz come out on top.

I never got so nerves and scared in my life.

"Cyndy." DJ said running over to me as he seen I was about to burst into the tears.

Zacky and Synyster hugged me.

Brandy started flipping and hugged Zacky.

"Its okay. You can send me home. I didnt wanna be here to start with." DJ told me, "Its okay. I promise you."

I looked at him and hugged him.

After the evition the next day, DJ went home. Leaving us. This game started to really suck and get harder and harder.

I was sitting on the hamic with Synyster and Zacky was sitting on the ground pushing us. Brandy went to go try and see what was going on from Lizzy and Fronz.

"Whats going threw your head babe?" Syn asked me.

I shook my head, "Everythings falling apart."

Zacky kept pushing the hamic, staying quiet.

"Whats on your mind?" Syn asked him.

He shurgged his shoulders, "I dont know. Now that Fronz and Lizzy are HOH, anything could happen. One of us could be going home."

Brandy came back and did not look happy.

"What?" I asked her.

She laid in Zackys lap and looked up at him, "Us four are going up. Boys vs. Girls."

"Holy shit." Syn said shocked.

"Its my fault. I put Fronz up the first day and hes had a target on me ever since." Zacky said aggervated.

"I dont get why Lizzy is putting us up!" Brandy yelled.

I looked and Cynthia was eas dropping.

"I think her and Fronz have an alliance with Cynthia." I told her.

"This sucks, you girls dont need to go home. Not yet." Zacky told us.

Syn nodded his head, "I agree with Zacky."

"Hey, DJ was the first jury member." I told them just thinking about it.

Zacky nodded his head, "That is true, so from here on out, we go into the jury house."

"Then which one of us will willingly go?" Brandy asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, "It depends, who the target is on."

"I'd say its on you." Zacky told me, "You and Syn anyways. Sturing up all that trouble."

"Girls arent going home. Im throwing that comp." Syn said serious.

I sighed.

"Hey, I'll be rooting for you from the jury house." Syn told me as he kissed me, "It will be fine. I'll take the out. You girls vote for me, not Zacky."

I felt like crying. I had just gotten Syn to myself and now they were voting him out this week.