Chapter Fourteen

Sure enough, Fronz went home. Then we went onto battle Lizzy for the final two spots. I was very shocked Lizzy had made it this far, but I was proud tha she did. She went from the quiet one, to being in the finally three. I felt bad once me and Zacky won, but hey, there wasnt anything I could do about.

But yes, Zacky and I won and were sitting in the final two spots at the finelly. Everyone in the jury house was sitting across the stage from us. My eyes lock on Synyster once Zacky and I stepped out of the house. I couldnt have been happier to see him. He flashed me that perfect smile as I took my seat next to Zacky. His eyes were lit up when he met Brandys gaze across the room.

"Now. What a game that was." Julia said with a smile, "How does it feel being the last two. They only two, in The Devilish Six Strings?"

I looked at Zacky for him to speak.

"It was, hard. We made decesions to better our game and legit had them voluntree repeatedly to go out." He started.

"How did you get Lizzy talked into all this?" She asked us.

"I told her Zacky and I promised each other from the started final two, but I mean we didnt till it was down to Syn, Brandy, Zacky, and I." I said.

Julia nodded her head, "I see. Now, what gave you guys that conclousion. That you and Zacky were going to represent the sin strings?"

"Well, you see. Brandy and I grew into a relationship, as well as Synyster and Cyndy did. So, we thought it was only fair, if we went and stood for one another." Zacky told her, "Say Cyndy wins this, basiclly, her and Brandy win, then you have Syn being with her and conuituing their relationship. As visverisa."

"Basiclly, all of us win is what hes saying." I answered for him.

"Wow." Julia said stunned, "That was a very smart move, but what about Johnny and Kayla?"

Zacky jumped to answer tha question, "I mean Johnny is part of me and Syn as well, so theres that. As to where, Kayla would be part of Johnnys half."

"So all three of you win techniclly?" Julia asked.

We both nodded our heads.

"Okay, well now were going to take some questions from the jury house." Julia said looking at them, "Amber, Im sure you have lots of questions.

Amber smiled with a smirked and stood to talk, "Cyndy. Did you not know Syn and I had a thing going on behind your back? Even in the jury hose."

My eyes got wide and I looked at Syn.

Hes eyes were big too. He was shaking his head no as he grew pissed.

Julia looked stunned again as well, "Brian, do you have anything to say?"

Syn grabbed the mic from Amber and glared at her, "No we did not have a thing babe. Like, the thrid week, she tried kissing me, but I didnt let it happen. I pulled back from her. It was that next night I didnt hide my feelings from you any longer."

Everyone awed.

Syn jumped down from the stands and ran over to me and kissed me, as I was near in tears from the shock statment Amber annouced, and the words Syn just said.

"Alright, next question." Julia laughed as Syn went to sit back down, "DJ do you have a say in any of this?"

DJ stood and looked at me, "I had no idea about this game Im just glad I got to where I did to join the jury and have a vote for Cyndy. Thats it."

Julia laughed and we took a few more questions, then relived a few funny moments in the house. Anything to waste an hour. That hour was useless. I just wanted to get to the voting and see what was going to happen.