Chapter Seven

*Cyndy's point of view.*

The next few weeks kept getting harder and harder. And only a handfull of people have went home, first Kaylyn, then Justin fromthe week Zacky as on the block. Him an Lizzy beasted. Then my whole group decided to keep Courtney as well as the other girls, plus two of the guys. I had no idea why, but they did. After he went home, that TJ guy went. He kept to himself to much and Brandy put him on the block, as she won HOH of that week. Then next that went home was Danny as Cynthia was the HOH again. I wasnt standing for her being an HOH again. I was putting her ass up on the block. I was determinded to win HOH for this upcoming week, and I did.

As for my allience, we couldnt be getting closer. And it was getting harder and hard to keep it a secret. Amber was my co HOH just before the battle of the blocks. I already had in my head who I wanted on the block and that was Cynthia. I sadly was putting Johnny up to throw them off. I even had a good speach to say at the meeting. It sucked though, I had to leave my cuddle buddy the first time. I had no intention of bring him in the HOH with me, unless he asked and he didnt, so I didnt bother. Everything was great with us, but nothing more then bed buddies. As for Zacky and Brandy, they couldnt be closer. She even made it clear he was off limts as to Courtney flirting around as well as Amber an d Cynthia. Kayla she didnt worry about, cause she was in our allience and kind of had a thing for Johnny. She was so but hurt at me wanted to put him on the block, but I knew it was fine. Amber was putting Brandy and Zacky up, jsut so they had to go against each other, but made no sences cause they work perfect together. Amber was just to busy flirting with Synyster to notice that though.

"Everyone, its time for the nomation ceraomy." Amber told everyone as I made my way int the kitchen.

I stood at my box and waited as everyone sat down. I looked at Syn and he smiled at me, but it quickly vanished as Amber starte talking.

"My first nomation is Brandy." Amber said with a smirk.

Brandy rolled her eyes. She already knew her name was going up as well as Zacky. I told them about it in the middle of the night while Amber was asleep. Oddly that night, Syn just laid in bed awake. He didnt say much when I came in, but, whatever, I shook my thoughts from my head as Amber annouced Zacky as the second person on the block.

"My first nomation, Cynthia." I said turning her key.

She had a shocked look on her face.

I turned my smile, to an angery face, "My second nomation, Johnny. Johnny, you get on my last nerve. You stay up contestly, you keep giving all of us your plan ideas, ruining yourself. I think its time you leave."

Johnny shook his head. He knew I was lying, but he wasnt gunna let anyone think I was, cause everyone believed me. They were all shocked.

"Meeting adjurned." Amber said as everyone got up.

Amber pulled Syn aside and started talking to him as people left the room.

I slowed my pace and looked at the names on the wall to eas drop.

"Im sorry I put him up, I just thought if Johnny and Kayla win, it would be perfect. Then Brandy can go home." Amber told him.

Syn nodded his head, "Thats fine. It dont bother my game at all."

"Do you have an allience yet? I know everyone in that room is in one together." She asked, "And your throwing Johnny out of it?"

Syn suggest his shoulders, "I dont know what your talking about. Cyndy, Brandy, Zacky and Kayla are in one, but im not. Johnny and I stand alone."

"Be in one with me. Me, you, Johnny, and Fronz." She suggested.

Syn shook his head, "No. I stand with Johnny alone."