Chapter Ten

Sure enough later that week, Syn and Zacky threw the comp, stayed on the block, and everyone voted out Synyster. The second jury member with DJ. It wasnt looking good for us. The only godo thing was I made HOH again, but with Lizzy. We already put up our nomations. I put up Zacky and Fronz. She put up Cynthia and Brandy. It sucked. I didnt wanna be in the house alone. Nor did I want Zacky or Brandy to wind up alone. Two of us had to pull threw it. Brandy and Zacky done agreed if it came down to it, that she would go before Zacky. So it would only be fair that if I won, I shared with Syn and Brandy. As well Zacky share with Me and Syn.

"Are you guys ready?" I annouced right before they started the battle of the block started.

Everyone nodded their heads and started as the buzzer went off.

They were inside the black box.

None of us knew what was going to happen. Who was going to win, or what.

After a few hours of waiting, a buzzer went off and they all came out. Cynthia and Brandy had won. Leaving Zacky and Fronz on the block.

Brandy tried to throw it, but it didnt work, Cynthia won by herself, with help from Fronz apperently cause they were talking.

Lizzy was dethrowned and I remained HOH.

I pulled Zacky aside and brought him to my HOH room.

"Zacky," I said shutting the door, "You have to beast this power of veto."

He nodded his head.

"If you win it, I can back door Lizzy and put her on the block." I told him.

"I will do my best." He said serious.

I sat next to him, "We need to quiz you on the presious weeks. I think it might be something to do with it."

"You know, this is suppose to be the last two HOH winner? After you, only one can win it." Zacky told me.

I nodde my head, "Good."

For hours and hours, Zacky and I focoused on the veto challage. I left him alone for a little while and let him rest.

"What were you guys going?" Brandy asked me.

I looked at Cynthia as she walked out of the kitchen and to her room.

"I was getting him ready for the challge." I said as I sat on the couch, "Now hes sleeping."

"Poor thing." Brandy said serious.

I shook my head, "I dont want him to go, not yet."

The next day creeped up on us. It slowly rolled around to the veto challage and exactly what I thought it was.I sadly couldnt do it, cause I was HOH. But everyone else got to. It was really close. Fronz got out first, then Lizzy, last that was left was Zacky and Cynhia, and Brandy. So as long as Cynthia got out next, Zacky was safe.But would also suck, is she won and used it on Fronz, putting Brandy up. That just ment, Brandy would be going home. Great, wrose ideas.

Thankfully! Zacky won the power of veto and used it on himself and we put up Lizzy.

Three to one vote, Lizzy went home, well to the jury house.

Next, I was dethrowned and the HOH challage was up.

I watched nervesly as I hopped Brandy or Zacky would win, but sadly, Fronz got it again.

Brandy and I looked at each other. Zacky also looked at us. I knew it was going to be one of us three. Hopefully, not Zacky and I. I hope they werent that smart. It was a long hard night as we waited till morning to figure out who was going up. None of us slept. We coudlt, cause we knew, things were not going the way we planned.