Chapter Thirteen

Our smoot sailing week came to an end very fast. We quickly and easly voted Cynthia out of that damn house! Zacky was now dethrowned and here we were all over again. HOH week. Now, I had to win. Zacky couldnt go this week for it. I just hoped, this challange was what I wanted.

"We need to talk." Zacky said pulling me aside a few moments before we were going to be called to the livingroom.

I jumped into the room we were closest to and Lizzy was in it.

"Zacky?" I said pointing at her.

He shook his head, "Its okay. I told her to meet me in here."

"Whats going on?" I asked.

"I told her we'd take her to the final three." He told me.

I looked at him funny and tired to read him. I got it, but I didnt.

"She siad if she gets HOH, she'll put up Fronz and me. All you have to do is vote Fronz." He told me.

I looked at Lizzy, "Alright."

Lizzy hugged me and left the room.

"What else?" I asked him.

She smirked, "She'd be easy to win in the final battle for the two spots."

I nodded my head, "True. You think she'll go threw with this?"

He shurgged his shoulders, "I hope."

We all got outside and Zacky stood on the sidelines to annouce what we were doing.

Fronz, Lizzy, and I were lined up.

"This challge is a puzzle, you must follow the lines to know which end tos plug up and make the light buld come on. Once all three lit up you hit the button, conuite onto the next table. The first one to get all four lit up, wins HOH." Zacky explained.

I took a deep breath and waited for the buzzer.

As soon as it went off, I jumped to the table, following the lines. I did my first table quickly, then started my next. When I started my second on, Zacky annouced Fronz had finished his first. All that was going threw my head was, get this right the first time or your going home.

Before I even had my second table finished, Fronz finished his second table.

I seriously, felt like crying and like I was letting everyone down, but I didnt let it bother me, I stepped up my game and finished my table in seconds, moving onto my third that didnt take any time at all.

"Cyndy onto her fourth and final table!" Zacky annouced.

I didnt even hear him annouce Lizzy moving up two tables, or Fronz starting his fourth, I just plugged up my last plug and ran to turn the light on. Fronz was shortly behind me, but I slammed my hand on the button, lighting up my table and making he buzer go off.

I fellt to my knees in tears. Zacky ran over and hugged me, followed by Lizzy.

Fronz patted me on the back, "I guess Im going home."

"Im sorry." I told him.

He smiled and went back into the house.

Zacky and I followed behind Lizzy.