Oh...Stop thinking

Oh...Stop thinking

"And you said you had nothing to wear," Logan said rolling his eyes.

"You are so lucky I am a girl and I came prepared for anything on this trip," I said.

"Came prepared," Logan said mocking me.

I raised my eyebrow at him "You chicks always overpack and you don't even need half the things you bring with you. Not is guys though, us guys keep it really simple,"logan said.

"Um excuse me, but you guys think you are going on a 'honey moon' when really it's a vacation with kids. You are the ones that complain about the one pair of shoes that you brought on the trip and come to us girls because we packed the ones we knew you would need. That headache you're feeling from the amusement park with the kids you're lucky I brought some medicine for that. Ohh you miss understood the vacation date? you thought it was three days not seven, your mistake. don't worry though because in my extra big suitcase I have your clothes too knowing you didn't pack for the right occasion. So be blessed or else without us girls you would be wearing the same pair of underwear for a week," I said bringing my head up.

Logan stared at me blankly "Danielle. What are you talking about!? we don't have kids!!" he said moving his hands frantically.

"Oh my god," I said shaking my head "We might not have kids but my extra big suitcase is for both of our needs and that was my scenario of telling why it's needed," I explained.

"Okay Danielle okay," Logan said sarcastically.

"You wait and see because if we ever go anywhere together again then I'm only bringing the items I need, and I'll watch you suffer," I said.

----------

"So when it is a competition weekend things can be a little hectic but we are used to it so please don't be alarmed by how crazy it is," Holly said as we sat down with food already in front of us.

"Peter what is this?" Holly asked looking at a plate.

"Eggs," he answered unsure.

"You know Kendal doesn't eat the yoke there should only be white especially on a competition day she needs to keep up throughout the day," Holly said grabbing the plate.

"I'm sorry I forgot," Peter said.

"How do you forget she has been doing this ever since she was born. Please just go and get her dance suitcase," Holly said as Peter went upstairs.

"And get Kendal!" she yelled.

I gave Logan a look "Breakfast is delicious Holly," I said complementing her.

"Yeah I really love the bacon," Logan added.

"Do you want the rest of mine?" I asked whispering to Logan.

Logan nodded greedily taking my plate. Her food was really good I just couldn't bother stuffing anything in it, it was still full from the dinner that Logan and I had last night.

Kendal came down with tights and a dance jacket. "Hi Danielle! Hi Logan,". She said.

"Hey Kendal," I said.

Kendal started eating her food when Peter came down with a large sparkly silver suitcase that was crystallized from top to bottom.

"Have fun Kendal," Peter said kissing Kendal's head.

"I will daddy," she said.

"Are you not going?" I asked.

Peter shook his head "Competitions are the moms thing I usually watch the kids but I'm going golfing today so they will be joining also," he replied.