Oh...I'm directionally challenged

When the food came Logan woke me up just like he said and we ate in the main area with the TV on.

"So what culture do you think we should make our project on?" I asked him taking a bite out of my sandwich and sipping on some sprite.

He shrugged "I don't know some place in Europe would be cool," he said.

I nodded "Well there Germany I think that would be cool," I told him.

He thought about it for a while "Yeah I think we could do a lot of stuff with Germany," he said. "We should probably make a list of stuff that we are going to need," he said.

After going through a couple of ideas I took out my phone from my backpack Adam saw that I should probably be going.

"I should probably started going home," I said gathering my stuff. "Thanks for the food and well letting me rest in you bed for a while," I said.

"Wait Danielle do you need a ride?" Logan asked getting up quickly.

"No I can take bus or something," I replied.

I felt kind of bad he's been driving me to places and asking him to drive me home is kind of to much. He would drive me home and then back to his house so it's pointless.

"Seriously I can take you. I would rather take you then have you ride the bus who knows what kind of creeps are on there," Logan said.

I rolled my eyes at him "Seriously Logan its not a problem," I said walking closer to the elevator.

"Danielle your pretty darling, and lets face it someone would probably follow you or try to do who knows what to you," Logan said.

I looked down feeling my cheeks redden at him calling me pretty and darling. Okay so he indirectly called me those things but it still made me slightly embarrassed.

"I guess," I muttered.

"Good," Logan said grabbing his keys and then perishing the elevator button.

"Do people ever push your button and enter your penthouse and steal stuff?" I asked him.

Logan looked at me "No if its a guest Walter, the front desk guy, asks me if its okay to send them up and he unlocks my number so they can reach my floor. Other than that you have to have a key to unlock my floor and swipe it though that," Logan said pointing at the key card placement.

"Oh...I'm stupid," I muttered.

"You're not stupid darling," Logan said.

I looked at him to see him staring at me, I quickly looked away and felt my cheeks redden.

Darling he called me darling. "I'll be back Walter I'm just going to drop my friend off," Logan said to the guy who was at the front desk.

Walter nodded and I gave him a small smile and waved at him, once I got into Logan's car it was a comfortable silence which was good, because I didn't feel like talking to him especially after he called me darling who knows what was going to come out of my mouth. The bettter question would be who knows whats going to come out of Logan's mouth, he might end up calling me darling again.

"I'm surprised you remember where I live, I don't even really know the way from my house to school," I said lamely.

"Well you did just move here, I've been living here since I was thirteen," He said.

"Oh...I'm directionally challenged," I said.

Logan started laughing at me "It's not funny, I can't even follow someone without getting lost," I said.

"Then stick with me you won't get lost," he replied.

"I should probably go," I said getting out of his car.

"See you tomorrow darling," he said.

I nodded walking inside my house and I did noticed that he watched me get inside the house then he started driving off. "Dad I'm home," I said.

"Hey Danielle. Were you hanging out with your new friends?" dad asked pausing the tv.

"No I was hanging out with my partner for a project, we are working on the culture of Germany," I informed him.

"Are you hungry? I stopped by McDonalds on the way home and got you something, it should still be warm," he said.

"No I ate at my partners place. I might be going there tomorrow too," I said.

"Okay but you better be home by 5 you have another docters appointment, and remember Danielle I'm serious about this rule I mean it be on time," he said sternly.

"I will dad. I think I'm going to go to my room," I replied walking to my room and changing out of my clothes taking a shower.

When I woke up this morning I was stiff and sore, which made me grumpy as I had to take a little time to strech. I opened my back pack and grabbed the grey beanie inside is and put it ontop of my head smirking.

Once I got to school I started walking towards Millie and Ashley who were already talking to each other "Hey guys," I said.

"Hey I heard you got paired up with Logan for the project," Ashley said.

"Yeah he was the only person that I really know in the class and I didn't want to be paired up with some stranger," I replied.

I felt an arm go around me "Hey darling," the person said.

I didn't even have to look up to know who was saying this. The only person who calls me darling is Logan and not to mention he did have to most sexy voice ever. I saw Ashley and Millie staring at me wide eyes, I could feel my cheeks burn, in a moment the safest thing to do was to look down.

"Mind if I steal her?" he asked them.

I looked at them and they were just standing there "Good," Logan said.

He grabbed my hand pulling me away from them towards a tree were there weren't that many people around, but there definatly were people staring at us. I leaned my back on the tree "You know I was having a conversation," I said folding my arms across.

Logan rolled his eyes "I don't care," he said leaning in. He tilted his head to the side "That's my beanie," he said.

I smirked "I know that's what you get for taking my favorite beanie and wearing it," I said.

"It looks hotter on you anyways darling," he said.

I blushed and I know he noticed because he gave me a smirk "You're really the only girl here that wears beanies, and the only one I've seen wear beanies," Logan said.

"Thanks?" I asked.

"It's a good thing darling," he said ruffeling my head.

"Hey!" I said as he messed my hair.

The bell rang and I quickly took his beanie off and made sure my beanie was on top of my head...or his beanie. Logan was wearng a black beanie on top of his head which matched his shirt.

"So what happened when he pulled you over there?" Millie asked as I sat down in first period.

"We talked I guess nothing important," I replied.

"What did you guys talk about I mean he did pull you away from us," Millie said.

I shrugged "Well I don't think that he needed to pull me away from you guys becaue he could of said everything in front of you," I said.

"Oh, you know that means he wanted to be alone with you right," she said,

"Why would he want to be alone with me all we talked about is how I took his beanie and how he deserved it for taking my beanie, then he said it looked hotter on me anyways," I stated confused.

"I don't know maybe he's interested in you," Millie said.

Why would Logan be interested in me I mean this is New York that we are in there are plenty of pretty girls here who are models. Then again Millie is probably doens't know what she's talking about so I shouldn't let her words get to me, because reality Logan is not interested in me.

In second period we took notes nothing special, but in gym class I didn't have a note so I had to participate in the fitness drill which was push ups, jogging around the track and some other fitness workout stuff. By the time lunch came around Logan practiacally told me that we were going to be doing to project today so I needed to meet him when school was over. I sent a text out to my dad letting him know to not pick me up that I am going to be doing a project. My dad said I better be home at 5.

When school ended I waited by Logan's car and once he unlocked it I jumped in "Logan I don't have much time to do this I have to be home at 5," I said looking at the clock it was 2:35.

"Relax darling, all we have to do is buy some supplies and then get started on the research," Logan said.

"Ok," I replied.

I was kind of sad last time I was over at Logan's I stayed for a really long time I was hoping that I could do that today but I have to go to the doctors so that means less time with Logan sadly.

Thanks for all your support guys:).