Oh...

Oh...

A week went by with constant avoidance between Logan and I. We only sat next to each other during the class we had and we made small talk. During lunch I would sit outside or sit with everyone else but I didn't contribute towards the conversations.

I felt bad partly because it put Brody, Austin, Millie, and Ashley into an awkward situations being put in between friends and it probably wasn't comfortable.

I'm not sure if anyone else knew that we broke up because people we acting the same but maybe a few others knew. I liked that though at my old school drama and news would be out in the open fifteen minutes after it happened. It was nice because no one cared here unless it was something abnormal, like my cancer. I'm only assuming people knew about that because it never really happens everyday. A break up though those happen just about everyday.

Logan: Can we talk?

Logan texted me this is a first since we broke up.

Me: right now?

Logan: Yeah can you come over?

"Dad!" I screamed.

"DAAAD!!" I yelled once more.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Can I go over to Logan's?" I questioned.

"Sure," he said.

Okay so I didn't exactly tell my dad that Logan and I broke up because he and Logan seemed to get along really well. I just felt guilty because my dad really liked Logan and I didn't want him to think that Logan did something wrong because Logan did nothing wrong. It was literally me. that's weird 'it's not you it me,' is usually the break up excuse but in this case it's the actual thing.

Me: Sure I can come over.

--------

"Thor misses you," Logan said grabbing Thor by his collar trying to stop him from jumping on me.

"He's gotten so big," I replied looking at what now was a large dog instead of a pup.

"He eats a lot and has too much energy," he said shrugging and letting Thor go once he was calmer around me.

"Can I put my jacket here," I motioned towards the chair.

Logan sharply exhaled through his nose as if saying something. I gave him a questioning look "What?" I asked.

His eyebrows raised and eyes widened in disbelief "Are you fucking kidding me Danielle," he said.

I was shocked that he spoke so sharply at me.

"You are gone for a week and you are acting like a fucking stranger. What the fuck? You know I don't care where you put your damn coat,you don't have to ask me like you're stepping over some boundaries," he said.

I sighed throwing my jacket on the chair "Logan I'm sorr-,"

"No I don't want to hear an apology from you Danielle the only reason I asked you to come over is because I need you to listen and I need you to listen closely okay," he said.

I nodded my head slowly.

"No one has the right to tell me who I can like. Not you or anyone else, that right belongs to me and only me. I like you a lot, too much in fact," he said.

I sighed "Logan it's best that you don't-," I said getting cut off by him putting a finger to my mouth.

"No Danielle you don't have a say what's best for me to feel. You're a fucking 100 on a scale of one to ten," he said grabbing my face.