Oh...Thats Fine

Oh...Thats Fine

After the art museum thing the mood was sent to a pretty down mood and I felt horrible for making it that way. Then we got to Logan's pent house and we changed into our pajamas mine was just a shirt and shorts while Logan's were just pajama pants and no shirt, but I can say that I honestly didn't mind.

If I had to rate Logan out of ten he gets an eleven. If I had to rate myself, well I would be a three maybe a four on a good day. I just understand why is someone like him going out with someone like me he should be going out with girls like Linda.

----

I must have fallen asleep sometime in the movie because I was moved to Logan's bed and he was sleeping with jus arm around my waist snoring softly. I quietly got out of the bed putting on my jeans and a shirt trying not to wake home up. Once I was changed I left and went to school, I was late but Logan would be even later that is if he decided to come to school today.

"Where's Logan?" I was asked as I sat down at the lunch table.

"I'm not sure he slept in so he could be ditching but I've missed to many days to ditch when not needed," I said fibbing slightly.

"Oh," Ashley said not really caring.

When school ended I saw Logan standing by the tree where we usually meet up. I quickly went inside and called my dad to pick me up from school. Looking out the window Logan was still waiting and checking his phone. He saw Ashley and it seemed like he talked to her for a moment and then she walked away.

Logan took his phone out again and brought it to his ear. There was a buzzing going off in my pants.m, I grabbed my phone to see that it was Logan who was calling me. I pressed the ignore button.

I saw my dad pull up I quickly walked out speed walking and putting my head down low so I wouldn't be noticed by Logan. When I hopped in the car I looked at Logan through the tinted windows and he looked up looking at me. I quickly looked away.

"How was your day?" my dad asked.

"Ehh it was alright," I stated with a shrug in my shoulders.

---------

"Hey Danielle," I heard.

I could tell by the voice that it was Logan calling my name "Danielle wait up," he said once again.

I quickened my pace slightly pretending that I couldn't hear him. I felt something grab my arm and pulling me to a stop.

"Why are you ignoring me?" he said demanding for an answer.

"Huh? I'm not ignoring you," I stated looking away.

Logan gave me a flat look "I was calling you back there and you kept on walking away from me," he explained.

I gave him a puzzled look "I must not have heard you calling for me," I said.

"Bullshit Danielle you have been ignoring me for the past three days," Logan said his voice now held an angry tone.

The bell rang across the school.

I gave him a look "I really have to go to class Logan I'm already late...we are already late considering that way the late bell," I told him.

Logan grabbed my arm again "No you're not going anywhere until you tell me what's going on," he said.

Did he really not know what was going on I'm pretty sure everyone in the school knows that he's too good for me. "Okay! you really want to know what's going on you're a fucking 11 and I'm a 3," I said frustrated.

Logan gave me a puzzled look "what the fuck are you talking about?" he questioned.

I could feel my body get hot with anger "On a scale of 1 through 10," I explained. "You should be going out with people like Linda and not me. People look at us and think 'oh he must be fucking mad going out with someone like her' and how it's wrong," I said.

"Danielle people don't think that," he said.

"Yes they do! I'm fucking bald Logan! You have more hair on your body than I do and I hardly look like a girl. I just don't get it, why are you going out with me," I said.

I could tell that Logan was getting angry his first were balled up and clenched. His face was right and his knuckles were turning white. "Because I like you and I can," he said angrily.

"I still don't get it! why?!" I asked frustrated.

"Just because I do!" Logan replied matching my anger.

I took a deep breath "Logan I-I," I said stuttering before he cut me off.

Logan came close to me "Don't you fucking say it Danielle," he said grabbing onto both of my arms.

I gave him a look. "I want to stop dating," I said.

"Danielle I know you don't mean that take it back!" Logan said with anger in his voice.

"I like you trust me I do, but I just don't want to date right now," I said untangling myself from his strong grasp.

Logan nodded "Oh... that's fine," he said walking away.

I sighed.

That was it, no more Logan, no more us. I felt my heart sink I stayed outside for the whole class period that I was late for. Logan went somewhere inside.

Should I even go to second period we do have that class together and we sit next to each other.

Going against my thoughts when the bell rang I grabbed my bag from the floor and continue onto class.

There was Logan sitting in the seat next to mine and I sat down next to him. We didn't say anything but later on in the day the group asked us why we were acting so weird.

We ended up telling them without going into details and lunch soon became awkward.

Sorry that it's short guys I've been distracted lately.