Chapter 43: Christmas Special (Part Two)

A/N: The guitar Harper buys for someone! ;)

"I can't believe he forcefully kissed you!" Leo said angrily, putting his head in his hands. Aaron rubbed his back while glaring at the floor as if the floor did something to Aaron.

"C'mon guys, it's Christmas. Please, I don't care if you get mad at me tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, but please not on Christmas. Please," I begged them. Lee sighed and ran his hand through his hair before giving me a stern look.

"Fine. But we're all having a talk tomorrow," he instructed. I muttered how bossy he is and shrugged my shoulders.

"Okay, it's secret Santa time! I made all the ballots and now we just have to pull them up, I'll go first," Noah said. He pulled out one of the ballots and looked at it, before grinning. One by one, all my brothers went, and finally, it was my turn.

I got out the last ballot and smiled when I saw Noah's name on it. I think I have the perfect gift for him! I went up to my room and emptied all of my savings for myself. I was going to buy myself a new laptop since mine was getting slow, but who cares about that? I have $300 so I can spend the money on the gift.

I stuffed everything in my backpack and ran down the stairs and waited for everyone else to get ready. Once everyone was downstairs, we were out the house and getting into the cars.

We drove to the mall and got out. Neil, Hayden and I went together since Noah didn't allow me to go myself and we already know that we don't have to buy each other anything.

There were a lot of Christmas deals and amazing looking lights. I finally found an instrument shop, with tons of guitars hanging on the walls, a huge drum set, a microphone.

I looked at the all the deals and found one that was pretty cheap. It was $200.56 and it was super interesting. It was red, but something seemed odd about it. A young clerk came over and she flashed a bright smile, "Hello, how can I help you today? Everything going well?"

"Yeah, thanks. I just really like this guitar, is their something-,"

"Oh, this one?" She asks, cutting me off, "Here, there's this little button that lights it up."

She takes it off the stand and presses a button, then, a teal kind of green colour shoots upwards and there are vines on it. It was awesome and I'm sure Noah would like this!

"I'll take it!" I say, enthusiastically. She grins and nods, taking it the register. Truth is, Noah had been in love with music ever since he was a kid, but then just suddenly stopped playing when he was about 14. He was amazing at the guitar too, but he just stopped for some reason.

Once she was done scanning, I gave her the money and she gave me back the change. After that, I needed to improvise a little since the guitar is so huge, if I wrapped it, Noah would instantly know what it is. So, I saw a black bag, which could fit the whole guitar in and I think I'd be able to paint it with my white paint.

"Uh, how much is it for that bag?" I asked, pointing at it behind her. She turned and looked back at me with a smile.

"It's $1.28," she says. I nod and tell her that I want it. She grabs it off the hook and scans it, I gave her the money, she gives me the change. That's when I smile at her and head out of the shop. The boys told me they'd be in the shop next to mine, so I walked into it.

Hayden was secret Santa for Lucas and Neil was secret Santa for Drake. They were finished purchasing everything, and I looked around and saw the sign, it was a games shop. Neil bought a headphone set for Drake since he broke his and Hayden bought a controller, a couple of games, and the same headphone set.

I showed them the guitar and both their jaws dropped. "Harper. You just... how did you...?"

"That's an impressive gift," Hayden muttered. I smiled and stuffed it back into the bag. We all walked to the front as Hayden went into the group chat we all made, it has me and all my brothers in it. It's called: The Fam.

Drake created it.

He just told everyone that we were done shopping for gifts so we're waiting at the front. After about a freaking hour, everyone had their gifts and we all headed home.

Once we all got home, I raced upstairs to decorate the bag. I got out my huge brush, my white paint and I decided to look up some fonts online. So once I got pretty handwriting, I decided to that and it turned out pretty neat. I made a little mistletoe in the corner with my green and red paint I had.

When I finished all of that, I let it dry so, I went to my closet and tried to find coloured tissue paper. I finally found some blue, and there was a lot, so I just stuffed it in the bag, not a single bit peaking out.

I can't for Noah's reaction!

▫♚▫

E D I T E D

A/N: So, did you guys enjoy this chapter? Lol, sorry for all the damn cliffhanger, please don't kill me! I can just hear you all, screaming at me for being so damn annoying.

Hopefully, you all enjoyed this chapter. 'Cause I actually liked it, it was pretty decent. I mean, nothing special.

At least you know a little bit about Noah! ;)

Oh, by the way... my math test. I don't know if I did well or not, I guess fingers crossed! Hopefully, I did okay.

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading! ♚

COMMENTVOTEFOLLOW