A/N: I Almost Fainted!

TRIGGER WARNING: THIS MAY DEAL WITH BLOOD AND FAINTING, SO IF YOU GET OFFENDED OR EASILY TRIGGERED BY THAT STUFF, THEN SKIP THIS, PLEASE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

What the hell is wrong with me? I mean, first, I twist my ankle, now I almost faint? I need a lot of help.

Get your popcorn ready, it's going to be an interesting story, (not that long though).

So, my mom said I had to vacuum somewhere on the weekend. So I decided to do it today, actually, my brother is supposed to do it but his neck is hurting, so I let him off the hook.

I'm such a nice sister, right?

Well, I was moving stuff over in the living room. I finally came across my favourite chair in the WORLD. It's a black couch thing, where when you press the buttons on the side, a leg rest comes up.

I am A W E S O M E at explaining!

So, I moved it over. BUT, there was a metal sticking out of it. Now, I never knew this day will come, but it came. I ran my thumb across the metal, and I got A HUGE cut. It actually didn't hurt, it just continuously had blood gushing out.

I ran to the bathroom and turned on the cold tap. I put my finger over it and I thought that the blood would stop.

It didn't though.

Instead, it kept on coming. So I called for my brother and he actually got mad at me for being stupid, lol.

What a nice brother, huh?

Okay so fast forward a little and my vision started getting blurry, my legs got weak. My brother told me where I cut my finger, so I stumbled over to the couch and sat on it. Okay, I'm just going to say my brother's name since I can't keep saying 'my brother.' His name is Karan.

Pretty simple, I'm sure he won't mind. He doesn't even read, lol.

Karan told me to stop acting CAUSE HE THOUGHT I WAS JOKING AROUND! This is serious, my vision was ACTUALLY tripping out. Karan got me water and I chugged it down.

After a few seconds, I calmed down, and my brother left. I took in deep breaths, and I was amazed when I didn't even cry.

I'm A-OKAY now so don't worry about me. Not like you would, lol. I decided to write about this because it sounded fun to tell people.

This was the scariest that has ever happened to me, and I hope it doesn't happen again. What was the scariest thing that has ever happened to YOU? Maybe you guys one fainted before.

Thanks for reading, I'll post Stepbrothers Don't Love tomorrow! :3