Chapter 29

I woke up to the sound of loud snoring. Yawning, I sit up and look around my room. I roll my eyes but have a small smile on my face, Hayden is on top of Neil snoring like dead horses.

I laugh quietly and take off my blanket, and go to my bathroom. I look myself in the mirror and cringe at myself, as memories rush back to me from last night.

I got a ping from my phone and I check it. It's Jade, she said she'll be here in about five minutes. I go on my laptop for a while to just wait for her.

There was a knock on the door, I went to go get it. I swung it open and pulled in Jade quickly. She first looked at Neil and Hayden and smirked, she smirks a lot if you haven't noticed. Then she turns to me and crosses her arms.

"Explain yourself please," she says sitting down on my desk chair. So then I tell her everything from the beginning when I wanted to go out for a walk, the three teenage boys, two of them holding Neil and Hayden back, you get the story.

"Wow," she breathed out. Jade reached out to touch my cheek, but I flinched away. She noticed and looked down, fumbling with her mom's makeup kit.

"I'm not good at putting on makeup. But, it's just, whatever this stuff is. I think you just put it all over your face," Jade said holding up a bottle of what looked like a foundation that was the same kind for my face.

"It's called foundation," I told Jade laughing. She looked at and smiled.

"Anyways, let's start!" She suddenly clapped and opened up the bottle.

After about five minutes, I looked in the mirror and it was barely showing. I told Jade that it looks great and she said that she had to leave. We said our goodbyes and once she left, I woke up the sleeping duo in my room and showed them my cheek. They told me they didn't notice it at all, and we all went downstairs where everyone was.

Once we got downstairs, I fell. Not because of tripping, but because of someone. All three of us did a double take, staring at the guy laughing with Noah. Am I hallucinating? 

We both made eye contact and his eyes went wide. Daniel. Was sitting beside Noah, my cousin. Laughing their asses off. Next to him was the other two douches, and the one I noticed right away was the one who punched me.

Everyone was else was here too. Doing their own thing. Hayden, Neil and I were just stood in place shocked. Leo came over and helped me up since Neil and Hayden were too shocked in place.

"Harper, Hayden and Neil! Nice for you three to join us," Lee yelled and I didn't do anything instead just stare at Daniel and his assholes of friends.

Noah noticed this and furrowed his eyebrows, "Daniel, man, you guys know each other or something?" Now, everyone was watching. 

My heart, for some reason, sped up, "Yeah. We know each other really well," I said and Daniel shot me a glare.

"Why is she in your house? Same with the idiots behind her," Daniel said and stood up from his seat. A surge of anger shot through me, and I said something before I could stop myself.

"Want me to punch you again?" I shouted angrily. Everyone in the room widens their eyes.

Drake came over and put a hand on my shoulder, though, I shrugged it off and walked over to them.

"Who is he Noah?" I asked not looking at him.

"My best friend."

Cue the coughing.

"Who is she, Noah?" Daniel asked, glaring at me.

"My cousin."

Cue the coughing.

"Same with the assholes behind him?" I asked smirking. The guy who punched me glared.

"Harper, what is your problem?" Noah asked, and I froze. I can't let them know whatever happened, as much as I hate all three of them, I don't want to ruin their friendship.

I took in a deep breath, "Sorry. He reminded me of someone."

I spun around and grabbed Neil and Hayden by the collars, ignoring everyone's weird stares, I glared at the three quickly before running upstairs.

This is going to be one hell of a week.

◽◽◽

E D I T E D

A/N: Woah, did you guys see that coming? Are you excited for the next chapter? Harper is actually really sweet, even though Daniel tried to harass her, she wants Noah to keep his friendship.

I think it's sweet. 

▫COMMENT▫VOTE▫FOLLOW▫

COMMENTVOTEFOLLOW