Chapter 42: Christmas Special

A/N: This isn't a continuation of Chapter 41. I wanted to do a Christmas Special now because I don't think I'm going to be posting during the Eve and Christmas. Enjoy!

I started stirring in bed. Then, I widen my eyes. It's Christmas! Fun fact about me, I absolutely adore Christmas! Not because of the presents, that's a big no-no, but because of everyone being in the spirit and it's all about family. 

That's when I realize something, mom and dad aren't with us. My eyes start to get blurry which I quickly wipe away from the back of my hand. That can't let me ruin my Christmas spirit!

I squealed and jumped out of bed and ran to my closet. I took out my favourite Christmas onesie that has reindeer all over it. I threw off my old clothes and jumped (not literally) into it.

I opened my door and excitedly ran downstairs, with a huge grin on my face. Everyone was chatting.

"Merry Christmas!" I screamed super loud. Everyone whipped their head in my direction and stared at me for a while before smiling.

Noah, who was in the kitchen, came over and picked me up and started spinning me around. 

"Merry Christmas Harp," he whispered in my ear before putting me down. I grinned and skipped into the kitchen, pulling open the fridge.

Leo came downstairs, shirtless and yawning. I rolled my eyes as he looked around.

"How come everyone looks-,"

"Don't tell me you forgot that it was Christmas," I warned him. He widens his eyes and looks around the room, before cracking into a grin.

"Nah, I'm just playin'," he says waving us off. 

"Okay, everyone!" Noah suddenly claps and stands on the kitchen island. All of us turn to him as I bite my toast.

"We should do a secret Santa like usual," he explains.

So, we don't open presents like normal. We always do secret Santa's and it's always fun! I mean, a secret Santa is basically opening up presents the normal way, instead, you get it for one specific person.

"Oh my god, that sounds so fun!" I squeal and start clapping. He glared at me before rolling his eyes.

"And then maybe go outside and have some fun first."

"Wow, so much fun. Yay, I can't wait," Drake said all moody. I shoved him out of my face and glared at him.

"You're ruining the Christmas spirit!" I exclaim. He shrugs and looks away.

I run upstairs and grab my winter jacket, not bothering to change into jeans. I don't care, this is going to be awesome!

Soon, we were all outside. I dived into the snow and started making a snow angel. Okay, so don't judge me, but you probably don't think I'm a fourteen-year-old anymore. It's never too old to act like a kid, am I right? I mean, technically, I'm still a kid.

After I was done, I picked up some snow, made a snowball and scanned the area for the twins and Aaron. I smile mischievously since their backs were not facing me, so, I walked closer and I rolled my eyes when I saw they were on their phones.

I drew back my head and it was all in slow motion. It soared through the sky, coming in contact with Aaron's head. Before he could process anything, I quickly threw one at Leo and Lee.

They spun around and we all made eye contact. I flashed them a quick smile, before turning on my feet and running away. I was laughing while running and let me tell you, it's not a good idea. So, I accidentally crashed into someone. I groaned and sat up, to only see Matthew on the ground, rubbing his head and groaning.

"Matthew?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. I got up and helped him up to his feet, he smiled and looked back at me.

"Hey, I have to be with my family right now. I just needed to see you though," he said. I smiled and stared at him.

"What is-," 

He glanced back at me and flashed a grin at my brothers, who were glaring. Before I could process anything, he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in forcefully. His lips and mine came in contact and I froze.

It wasn't anything weird, just normal kissing. It was sweet, but my heart was beating really fast, I think he could hear it. He let go and we both panted as he leaned his forehead on mine.

"Merry Christmas, Harp," he whispered breathlessly. With that, he ran away. I stood there, blinking. Wow, my first kiss was on Christmas. What a miracle, hah, get it? Sorry.

I turned around to see everyone staring at me. It was pretty awkward, I mean, my brothers saw me kiss a boy. Like, that's every girl's dream. Of course, it had to be in front of them! 

"You," Noah pointed at me with a stern look, "are grounded. Not now though, but we're going to have a talk, okay?"

I nodded, not knowing what to say. I don't really care to be honest. 

That was my first kiss.

▫♚▫

E D I T E D

A/N: Oh my lord. Harper had her first kiss! *Internally screams*

Sorry, lol. Seriously though, how did you guys enjoy this chapter? Oh and I'm very sorry for not posting, how about you guys have to just find out when I update? 'Cause I'm literally never up to date.

Thanks for reading! I'll post SDL - Stepbrothers Don't Love soon. ;)

▫COMMENT▫VOTE▫FOLLOW▫

COMMENTVOTEFOLLOW