Chapter 7

It's been a week, full of apologies (by the twins and Aaron), my stupid ankle, and not going to the hospital. My ankle has finally healed now, and I forgave the twins because they helped me get around the house, (by carrying me bridal style), giving me food whenever I wanted it, and at least they stopped annoying me.

By that I mean, they're annoying me again...

"Leave me alone Aaron!" I said running from Aaron, obviously, but he was still catching up. The twins still want my damn phone but I'm not giving it to them. Now Aaron is trying to get my phone so they could check it. The thing is I don't want to delete Matthew as a contact because he's a great friend, so that's the only reason I didn't delete him.

As I was thinking I didn't really realize where I was going, so I ran smack into a body. I groaned and looked up to see Neil, who was smiling at me.

"Wait! Neil help me-," I couldn't finish my sentence because someone scooped me up by my armpits which made me squeal. I rolled my eyes and hanged my head.

"Whatcha doing big bro?" Neil asked Aaron, who shrugged.

"Getting this midgets phone," he answered and I furrowed my eyebrows as he threw me over his shoulder.

"Hey! I'm average for my height!" I exclaimed but all I heard in return was a chuckle from Neil. I started thrashing my feet around and I think I smacked someone in the face since there was a groan.

"Harper! You're seriously dead!" Neil roared and I widen my eyes. I heard Aaron open and close a door as I was, practically thrown, onto a bed.

I first looked a Neil with a clutched a nose, and I tried to hold in my laughter but failed and snorted. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"What's so funny?" He asked and I smiled innocently.

"Your face," I retorted and Leo snickered but shut up when Neil shot him a look.

"You little-," he didn't finish because he lunged at me while I squealed and backed away farther into the wall. He pinned me to the wall and started jabbing his finger into my sides.

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry, your face is beautiful," I told him before whispering, "not." He obviously heard since he flicked my head before getting off me.

"Seriously Neil, what do you eat? Literally killed my insides," I said smiling. He rolled his eyes while Aaron laughed.

"Anyways," Lee started, "we need something from you Harp. May we have it please?" He asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Heck to the no," I said while getting up but Leo just pushed me back down. I sighed in annoyance, just thinking this will be easier if I just gave them the fricken phone.

"Just give us-," I held up my hand to silence Neil and surprisingly he did. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and threw my phone at Lee, which hit his chest.

Leo, Aaron and Neil raised an eyebrow. I just shrugged pathetically, Lee picked up my phone and opened it before looking back at me.

"Give me your password," he ordered I just rolled my eyes before getting up but then got pushed back down by Aaron.

"I'm giving him my damn password!" I exclaimed angrily. He cocked his head but said nothing, I got up once again and walked to Lee.

I did my password and gave it back to him. You're probably thinking, what the hell is wrong with me? Trust me, if I haven't handed my phone to him they'd probably annoy the crap out of me.

He sat on my bed and scrolled through my phone, while the rest read over his shoulder. I sighed bored and ran out of the room. They didn't chase me at least, but as I was walking I got stopped by Drake and Conner.

"What?" I asked annoyed turning around. They tilted there head and raised their eyebrow. I crossed my arms over my chest.

"We need you to come to hang with us," Drake said pulling me along. I tried to pry his fingers off but I think you already know the answer to that.

"Why can't you leave me alone?" I whined, and Conner rolled his eyes. I tried kicking Drakes' leg but he dodged it.

"Cause we love seeing your reaction," Conner said winking as I glared.

Well, at least it's better than the twins finding out about Matthew.

◽◽◽

A/N: Hey! You guys absolutely love TMB, and I want to provide maybe daily chapters for all of you!

Sorry if it's a little short, I'm literally falling asleep while writing this. 😂

That's it for this chapter. See you all later! 🖤

VOTE◽COMMENT◽FOLLOW