Chapter 36

A/N: Just pretend they skipped a month. It's school now, and that's Harper's outfit above!

"Harper, get the hell up!" Noah barged in, resulting in me looking at him with a smile. He stopped midway and stared at me.

"When did you wake up?" He asked I shrugged, and my lips spread into a goofy grin.

"Before all of you," I said winking at him. He rolled his eyes and scrunched his face into disgust.

"Don't be creepy, get changed, and come to get breakfast from downstairs," he instructed. He left the room and I couldn't help but feel upset for him.

After mom died and dad went to jail, Noah has been the "dad." He's only 19 and he told us that he's going to drop out of college soon, I begged him not to, and he actually got convinced. His parents are the worst, we all hate them since they do nothing but give us money. Now, I know that's generous of them, but if they really cared about us, they would have moved in by now. We need two people that are mature in this household, and don't get me wrong, Noah is very mature, it's just that, he's still a teen but he can barely be one.

Sighing, I got out of bed and placed my book on my bedside table. Walking to the bathroom, I did my business in it and changed my clothes. Basically wearing ripped jeans with slits in the knees, and a big grey knit sweater, with my hair in a bun.

I took my phone off the charger and opened my door and ran downstairs. It was still early, so we all had free time. Once I entered downstairs, it was for once... peaceful.

Hayden, Neil, Lucas and Aiden were on the couch watching TV. Noah was in the kitchen, and it looks like Aaron, Lee, and Leo already left for college. They'll be back around six since their college is pretty far away, at least they have a car.

"Good morning!" I said, all chirpy. Everyone looked at me and rolled their eyes, except for Noah, he smiled at me.

"Well then," I muttered, going into the kitchen, sitting down on the stool. Noah looked over his shoulder and analyzed my outfit.

He nodded like he approved of it or something.

"Morning, Harp," Noah said. Honestly, ever since they've been calling me Harp, I actually don't care anymore. I even googled my name and it said Harper is a harp player.

I have a lot of free time on my hands.

"Whatcha' making?" I asked Noah, trying to look over his shoulder. He's too tall though, even if I go on my tippy toes.

"Nothing, I'm just looking at ideas to cook stuff," he said casually.

"Wait," I said making him turn, "aren't you supposed to be at college?"

"College starts at nine," he said looking at me weirdly. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Where are Lee, Aaron and Leo?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and pointed at the stairs.

"They're still in bed. Hey, can you do me a favour? Can you go upstairs and do something to wake them up? I tried the normal way, it's just not working," he asked me. I grinned and nodded.

I ran upstairs and went into Lucas and Aiden's room and looked in their besides tables for the air horn, 'cause I know for a fact they have one. Unfortunately, I didn't find it so I had another way.

I raced to the bathroom, turned on the water and was feeling nice enough to turn it to warm, and filled up the bucket. Once it was filled, I walked carefully to the twins and Aaron's room.

I opened the door gingerly, careful not to spill any water, and successfully opened it. They were all sleeping composedly while walking to them. Since they were all over the place, it was easier to dump the water on them.

"Rise and shine!" I exclaimed brightly, raising the bucket into the air, before dumping it all over them. All three of them jolted awake as they started gasping, I jumped back and threw the bucket to god knows where. They looked around and when they saw me, they were absolutely furious. I didn't care though, but I was still a little uneasy.

"Harper-," Aaron started but I was already out the doorway.

I ran down the stairs and jumped over the couch, landing on Lucas. He looked surprised until he realized it was me and rolled his eyes.

"Get off Harper," he said, trying to get me off. I didn't budge and hung onto his arms for dear life.

"Wait! Please, just be quiet for a second," I whispered to him. The other three looked amused and so did Lucas.

"Harper, what the flip was that?" I heard Lee or Leo shout, I squealed and ducked my head between Lucas and Aiden.

After a minute, I heard laughter. I peeked and saw the four laughing the twins and Aaron. They were raging and were red with anger, they literally looked like tomatoes.

"Shut the hell up! Where's Haper?" Lee demanded, looking around. I was trying to contain my laughter since they looked like tomatoes, but it didn't work and I burst out laughing.

The three whipped their heads in my direction, and that's when I knew.

I flipped up.

"Get her!" Aaron shouted, I jumped off of Lucas and ran away from them. It was three against one, and I also had disadvantages, so it was a bit unfair, but it was my fault so what did I expect?

Apparently, I was so deep in thought that I didn't know where I was going, so I bumped into someone. I stumbled back and looked up to see Leo, dripping wet.

He grinned, "Harper. Do you like being wet?"

That's what she said. ;)

I shook my head.

He tilted his head, "Too bad."

He picked me up and spun around. I screamed, but also was laughing, and at the same time, was upset since this was my outfit for school.

When he was done, I wasn't soaking wet like him but was still wet. I was too lazy to change so I decided not to change.

"Holy crap! We have to go, someone get Conner and Drake!" Neil exclaimed I was about to call them when both of them came down, dressed for school already.

"We're here already. Let's go," Drake said. When everyone was done getting out of the house, I kissed Noah's cheek and said goodbye. I stuck my tongue out at the three buffoons, who did the same.

I was out of the house and walked to the car. I got in and we were off.

Our car was pretty big, Lucas was driving, Aiden in the passengers, Conner and Drake were in the middle, and as for me, Hayden and Neil, we were in the back. If you already didn't know, we all go to the same school. It's middle school through high.

This is going to be a tragic school year.

◽◽◽

E D I T E D

A/N: Yes, school started! Do you agree with Harper, do you really think this is going to be a chaotic year? Since she has literally, two cousins and four brothers in the same school, they'd probably be stalking her.

I feel kinda bad, it's really annoying to have that going on in your life.

Sorry to end it here, but to make it up, I made the chapter a little longer.

Thanks for reading!

▫COMMENT▫VOTE▫FOLLOW▫

COMMENTVOTEFOLLOW