Gone

" Let it hurt,
Let it bleed,
 Let it
And
Let it go. "

              ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

*Emma pov*

"He might have all the ingredients you need in his basement?"

I said after Christian and Chirstopher  take a look at Arrow. Chirstopher stay sitting on the bed beside Arrow and looked over to his brother.

"You know what to get brother, follow her and I'll stay with Arrow."

Christian stood from his chair and followed me through the house, to Arrow's living room and past the still open bookshelf.

"Here is everything."

I said as I hit the last step, I glance at him for a second before I walked back to the table I find Arrow and Riley at. I sit on it and watch as Christian get the ingredients him and his brother  needs.

"So you know who did this."

Christian just glance at me but keep working.

"You know I can't tell you."

I look at my lap and back to him.

"It's just Riley seems to really like him and I don't want her hurt."

He nod in understanding.

"I think you should call her and explain how and why this happen  to him. She must be worried sick."

I nod before I got off the table and want upstairs to make the phone call.

*Christian pov*

I look around the room for the rest of the ingredients but my eyes layed on a pile of old books in the corner of the room but I keep looking for the ingredients. When I have everything I want back up the stairs to the living room and to Arrow's room. I hand everything over to my brother and he take them kindly. Suddenly Emma brushed into the room looking worried.

"SHE'S GONE CHRISTIAN, CHIRSTOPHER SHE'S GOING."

I quickly stood and walked over to her trying to calm her down.

"Who's gone Emma?"

I asked but she still is shaking a little.

"Riley is gone"

I take ahold of her shoulders.

"Are you sure?"

She nod her head.

"I called her phone but she won't pick up so I call her parents asking were she's at and they said they thought she stayed with me and forgot to called them to tell them she was staying over at my place but she didn't and I know she wouldn't go anywhere else because there isn't anywhere else she could of gone too."