Hurting

" You got to be what
 tomorrow needs."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

* 5 weeks later *

     I shot up in bed from the nightmares I have most nights, I was covered in sweat and my hair was sticking to my forehead. I sit there until my heart clamed down before I got up and got ready for school.

**

I walk towards Riley and Emma as they harshly whisper to each other in the hallway beside their lockers.

"What you guys talking about?"

*Riley pov*

   I jumped and turned to find Arrow.

"Nothing"

I said to quickly he rises his eyebrow at us but let it go.

"Oh well, I'll see you ladies in class."

He said before he walked off to class, I turn back to Emma.

"See."

I said to her trying to prove my point. She rolled her eyes.

"It might be were he was from and how he was raised."

I pout.

"But still, it's like his trying to hide it but accidently let it slip here and there. I just think it's weird that he's hiding, it's not like we're going to make fun of him."

Emma sighed as she was totally done with this conversation.

"Well, think it like this. Your new to a town you never been to before and everyone talks different from you. As you think you'll get fun of or bullied because of it, so you try to blend in."

She said with a duh face.

"It's still weird Emma. It's like he's hiding the real him with a fake him."

She looks like she about to pull all of her hair out of her head.

"Riley let it go, there's nothing wrong with him and puls how do you know if he's hiding the real him. We only known him for 5 weeks."

I frowned as I just lost the agreement.

"Fine."

I started to walk off to class with Emma behind me.

*Arrow pov*

I stare out the window as I lose myself in my thoughts but I was snapped out them as a pain shot through my chest, I quickly sit up straight in my chair as I grabbed onto my shirt as I gasped out of pain. A hand gentle rest on top of my right shoulder, I slowly turn my head as sweat run down my forehead, to see Mrs. Clinton looking worried she got on her knees next to me.

"Arrow what's wrong."

She asked but I shook my head no.

"I just need to get home."

I forced her hand off my shoulder as I stood, grab my bag and ran out the door as I grabbed onto my shirt tighter. I can hear Mrs. Clinton calling out to me as I ran through the hallway and out the school doors. I open my car door and I throw my bag into the back of the car before I start it. I quickly got home and when I got into to the house I fall into one of the walls but I pushed myself up, slowly I make my way to the living but I collapsed to the floor before I could make it there. The world spun as I fall to the ground, I try to keep my eyes open but I lost that battle, my eyes closed as I was pulled into a place I didn't want to go in a million of years.

"My eyes flutter open but my vision is too blurry to make anything out, a outline of a person come into my view.

'Shhh don't worry, I'm here'

A angel like voice spoke before a hand gentle touched my forehead but I moved my head away from it afraid that my father was playing a sick joke on me.

'Noo no that men will never touch you again, your safe with me.'

I want to get away from this person but my body wouldn't move. The voice started to gently sing.

'Like a dream, the tree of life
Covers me amd ny dull eyes
I fall asleep a thousand nights before I wake
Rising towards the sun
A voice wishpers I'm the only one
Who will teach us how keep
The vows we make
When the stars starts to shine
The gods above are smiling in the night
Like a spark to a flame
Feel it as my fear beings to fade
Free to rise again
Hand in hand against all odds
We'll overcome
Together we are one
For the first in this life
Don't have to fight to feel alive
Love unerves my limbs,
I fall into the water
Spirit free from care
As beauty wakes
As my hope comes alive
A feverish embrace that I can't hide
Like spark to a flame
Feel it in my heart that this won't fade
Free to rise again
Hand in hand against all odds
We'll overcome
Together we are one
For the first time in this life
Don't have to fight to feel alive

Up down, up down
Up down, up down
Just believe, just believe
Free to rise again
Hand in hand against all odds
We'll overcome
The future we begun
For the first time in this life
Don't habe to fight to feel ailve.

Sleep my love, you're too weak. Don't worry I'm here to take care of you. I won't let anyone hurt you anymore.'

The voice faded out as I fall asleep as the person gently stroke my hair as they started to sing again.

'Blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly all your life, you were only waiting  for this moment to arise. Blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly  all your life, you were only waiting for this moment to be free. Black-bird fly, black-bird fly, you were only waiting fot this moment to arise.....'

*Riley pov*

I watch as Arrow run out of the class room, I quickly pack my stuff before I run to Mrs. Clinton.

"Don't worry I'll go to the front to get his address so I can check to see if he's ok."

Mrs. Clinton nod her head.

"Ok I'll excuse you for today."

I nod before I took off to the front office when I got there I slam my hand on the front desk, the lady quickly looked at me.

"Hey I need Arrow Enders address and phone number because it's emergency."

The lady look at me strangely.

"Honey, I'm sorry I can't give that to you."

"Please, something is wrong with him."

I plead to her.

"Please."

She give a glance at me before she sighed.

"Ok but this stays between us."

I nod.

"Thank you so much."

She give me his address and phone number and I run out the doors to my car.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Music: To feel alive by IAMEVE
Blackbird by John Lennon and Paul McCartney