The Druid Brothers

" If it comes; let it
If it goes; let it."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

*Emma pov*

My phone started ringing and see Christian's calling, I answered it.

"Yes Christian."

"My sweet dear Emma you forgot to tell us this Arrow guy address."

I rolled my eyes.

"Well, I'm sorry my sweet dear Christian but I had work to do and make sure that 'Arrow guy' dosen't die."

I air quote when I siad Arrow guy.

"Wow so much sarcasm."

I smriked.

"Bitch,I'm the queen of sarcasm honey."

"And I must be the king Emmy."

I rolled my eyes at Chirstopher.

"Well, Chirstopher I'm sorry to tell you but I'm both. I'm the queen and the king."

I laughed alittle.

"BITCH!! No you're not."

"Brother you didn't need to yell and please both of you stop using that language."

"Well, my dear brother I don't say anything when you start cussing so you don't have a say in this."

I can hear Christian slowly getting frustered with Chirstopher.

"Fine brother do what you want."

I can tell that Christian hand the phone over to his brother before leaving the room.

"Well Emmy looks like I got him mad, just send us his address and we'll be there tomorrow."

He said before hunging up without letting me speck. I sighed as I put my phone back on the kitchen conter.

*unkuown pov*

"Looks like plan B it is."

I said to myself mad.

"Damn those stupid Armstrongs, always in my fucking way. When I get the chance I'll kill that bitch too along with that Riley bitch but I need her for my plan to work."

*Riley pov*

I'm started getting more worried about Arrow as I stare into the full body mirror I have in a corner of my baby blue color room, as I was staring out to space I didn't notice that my window slowly begin to open.

"Why didn't I take him to the hospital first before I called Emma and why must they insist that he can't go to the hospital. It feels like their hiding something from me, something big."