Dying

" You can control
                    What people see. "

            ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

*Unknown pov*

I watch as the girl talk on the phone in the kitchen through the water that I cast a vision spell on. I grow more mad at the man who killed my sister lay on the couch and grow more attached to this girl, like my sister never existed. I smirked to myself as I remember I poisioned him with wolfsbane while he was asleep that night.

"He'll die if he dosen't get the right treatment soon but if he dose get the right trestment I have other planes to get rid of him."

I said with an evil look in my eyes, waiting for him to die.

*Arrow pov*

I was startled awake with my body feeling really hot, I looked around wildly until my eyes settle on a person that is in front of me. I flinched back afriad that they would hurt me.

"Hey, hey it's me Riley"

They said as they grab my shoulders, my eyes clear for me to fully see who it is.

"Riley?..... What happened?"

I asked as I look around to see where I am at to found that I was in my living room, I look back at her waiting for an answer. She shook her head.

"I don't know, you just ran out of class in a rush and I come here to see if you were ok but I found you on the floor."

She said with worry in her voice as my body started to get hotter and I start coughing badly until I feel liquid coming out of my nose. I slowly put my hand to my nose and wipe it off. I look to see black blood on my hand, more started coming out of my nose, suddenly black blood come pouring out of my mouth onto my shirt.

" Shit I've been poisioned with wolfsbane."

"AAAAHHHHH ARROW!!!"

Riley cried out to me.

"You need to go to the hospitl now."

She grab her phone out of her back pocket but I quickly stood up and grab it out of her hands before she could call 911.

"Give that back Arrow. Your really sick and if you don't go to the hospital now you will die."

I shook my head as I almost fall over but Riley caught me before I did.

"No.....they will.... kill me if they do it wrong."

I lied weakly as I put most of my weight on Riley as I grow weaker.

"Then what am I supposed to do?"

She said scared and worred for my life as she stuggle under my weight, I point to the book case. She look at me confused.

"Basement."

She nod her head before she put my arm over her shoulder and helped me over there. I weakly lift my arm to the only black book on the book case and pull it. The whole book case poped before it move out and over to the side revealing a stair case, I place a hand on the wall as we slowly move down the stairs. When we got to the bottom I point to the table that was off to the right that had all kinds of books and weird ingredients laying on top of it. Riley quickly sit me down on the chair that is next to the table, more black blood poured out of my body and darkness started cloudin' my eyes.

*Riley pov*

I quickly look around seeing all this weird stuff everywhere, I turn back to Arrow to find more of the black stuff it coming out of him and that his eyes are slowly closing.

"No no no no."

I grab his face in both of my hands getting that black stuff on my hands but I don't care.

"Hey, hey Arrow what am I looking for."

I quickly asked hoping he can tell me as I gentaly slap his face to keep him awake.

"Come on stay awake "

He open his eyes but only half way and his breathing got havier.

"Come on Arrow."

He take a big breath before speaking.

".....poisioned.......wolfsbane..."

I look at him confused but his eyes close completly, I let go of his face as I stood up and look around wildly. I started opening random drawers and cabinets.

"Poisioned and wolfsbane?"

I asked myself over and over try to think but I'm too worried and scared to think straight, slowly I started crying. I jumped when my phone started ringing in my back pocket, I quickly answer it.

"Hello"

I siad crying my eyes out into the phone.

"Hey. Riley what's worng, why are you crying?"

"It's Arrow. He has this black stuff coming out of him and he won't let me take him to the hospital because he siad that if they do it wrong they can kill him."

I cried more not knowing what to do.

"Did he say nothing about what's happening to him."

I sinffed and nod my head.

"Yes, he say poisioned and wolfsbane. I think he means he was poisioned by wolfsbane but I don't know what to do about that."

"Oh ok, uhm I know what to do but I to be there to do anything. Uhm how long do you think have this been happening."

"Ever since I got here that's when I found him on the floor and that maybe why he ran out of class today."

"Ok keep looking around until I get there."

She hung up without another word, I keep looking around like she asked until I heard her through the house.

"RILEY!!"

I sinff again before I yelled back.

"DOWN HERE!! HE NEEDS YOUR HELP!! COME QUICK EMMA!!"

I can hear her runing down the stairs.

"Oh my."

She said once she got a look at him and she quickly move around, getting some of the weird things around the room, she mix and add different things in a bowle.

"Can you please look around to find me a syringe and alcohol wips."

I nod my head.

"Oh and gloves."

I hand her the stuff after I found them, she snap the gloves on and put the liquid that she made into the syringe. She walk over to Arrow and pull his slevee up to his right shoulder to wip the skin with the alcohol wips.

"Let's hope we're not to late."

She said to me before she push the needle into Arrow's skin and pushed the liquid into him.