Forest Green Eyes Girl

" No one is sent by
accident to anyone "

        ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I once again open my eyes to the blinding light that's coming from my window

I once again open my eyes to the blinding light that's coming from my window. I push my face into the pillow more and rolled my eyes as I get off the bed. I did my routine but I put on clothes that young males ware now days to school, so that I can blend in. I went down to the kitchen so I can fix breakfast which was toast and orange juice. I got my backpack from the hallway closet after I got done so I grabbed my keys, wallet and I head out the door locking it behind me.

**

I stepped out of my car as I do so people turn their heads, some point but all were wishpering to their friends or groups. I grabbed my backpack and a book that I took with me out of the back seat of my car. I lock the door after shuting it, I glance around the parking lot as they were still whispering about me, I tune them out and look ahead as I open the main doors to the school, I walked towards the office. I clear my throat so I can get the attention from the 60 year old woman that is finally getting gray hair on the top of her head. She looked surprised when she heard me.

"Hello sweetie, what can I do for you."

I smiled at her and nicely ask.

" I'm here to get my school schedule."

She slowly smiled back.

"Sweetie, I need your name."

I nod and give her my name.

"Arrow Enders, miss"

She nod as she look though a large stack of papers that was on her desk.

"Here....you go Mr. Enders."

I nod at her as I want out the front office door, I look at the paper as I stood next to a wall and I can see that I have locker 234, I look at the rest of my schedule.

Senior :

1st
Biology
Mrs. Lock

2nd
Math
Mr. Haynes

3rd
Gym
Mr. Jackson

4th
World science
Mrs. Clinton

5th
Geometry
Mr. Posey

Lunch

6th
French
Mrs. Rose

7th
Greek
Mr. O'Brien

I smiled at my last two classes but I frowned as I was ran into, I look down to see a gorgeous girl with beautiful light brown hair and forest green eyes sitting on the floor and her stuff all over the place.