Father No More

" No one is you and that's
  your power "

         ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

    " I look up at my father as he strap me down on the wooden chair with rope

    " I look up at my father as he strap me down on the wooden chair with rope. When he got done I know what was next, I did this so many times over the years after my father want mad. The pain is unbearable because of the beatings and the strange liquid that he puts in me. Today is experimental day, I let my head hang down as father gets his tools ready. Most of the time the liquid is silver or black but other times its a strange color like blue, pink, yellow, or green.

      After father got ready, he pushed a little table over to me and put it next to the chair I'm in. I see that the little table had a needle with mixed colors of purple and silver liquid. I also see a gag and other things I've seen before.  I look up at him with fearful eyes and tears started to fall at the sight of the needle and gag. He looks at me, saying nothing but I can see the madness in his eyes swirling around inside.

     He lift up the gag as silent tears left my eyes. He slowly want behind and lift up my hair out of the way so he can put the gag in my mouth. He tied the gag really tight and he want back to his little table. He lift the needle off the table and walk back over to me, I try to move away but that was useless. He pushed my head to the side harshly so he could access my neck, I screamed into the gag.

     He painfully pushed the needle into my neck without warning, I screamed more into the gag. The liquid burned as it want into my body making me feels as if my blood is boiling. I twisted my body in the chair as the pain got so unbearable making the rope rub my skin off as I keep twisting around. "

     I slit my eyes open were the sun can blind me. I grunt as I didn't want to get up and out of my comfortable king sized bed made up of black covers and black pillows. I lay there for a few minutes before I pulled the covers off of my tired body and pulled it out of the bed so I can repeat the routine I do every morning. I showered, brush my teeth, brush my hair, and put on my clothes for the day. I want to the kitchen and fixed myself breakfast that contains eggs and toast with orange juice.

    After I got done with my breakfast, I started to clean the rest of the house because everything have a thick layer of dust and I also have to reorganize the house to make it look like I'm truly new in town. After I got that done in two hours I want into my room and open my closet. I grabbed the old out-of-date-fashioned clothes so I can get rid of them and put new ones in. I mopped the floors in each rooms and cleaned each window in the house, I got all the cobwebs I also refixed the whole bed in the guest bedrooms as I cleaned the bathrooms. By the time I got done it was 3 and I got up at 8 in the morning, I sighed that I finally got all that work done before school that was the next day.

    I moved in the middle of the year because people started to notice that I don't age plus I already graduated from that school so I wanted to move into a small town this time. I want back to the living room so I can get a book off the top of the shelf, I climbed the ladder to the top and reach out for the 1897 green hard cover book. Most of my books are old english and I'm proud of my collection. In my other houses that are all over the world I have one copy of each book I own in every house I have. Some others are in French, Greek, Russian, and others languages that I learned over the centuries.

     Old english will always be my favorite because it my native language. I take the book back to my room but I was stopped by my stomach growling, I put the book on the dinning room table and went to the kitchen to fix myself lunch. I open the refrigerator to find nothing because I forgot to go food shopping, I sighed as I go to the front door and put my shoes on. I grabbed the keys to the house and my car out of the bowl that's sitting on a small table next to the front door also before I forget I grabbed my wallet and put it my back pocket. I started the start the car and I was off to town.

**

    I parked the car before I cut the engine, I stepped out and lock it. When I walked in I want straight to the aile that I need my food from to make roasted chicken over rice with wine  that I have secretly hidden, I checked out and put the food into the car. I open the door to the house with two bags in my hands, I set them on the floor so I can shut the door, I put the food in the kitchen and start to cook my dinner. I clean every up after I got down eating and put the left over in the refrigerator for tomorrow. I grabbed my book again and want to my room to lay down and read as I was reading I fall asleep with the book laying on my chest, open.